What Anime are you watching now?

So was Steins Gate at times, that's what made the great parts so great. :)

It'll be what it'll be, but I'll be watching it with a great deal of hope for a great story. Honest, I'm not OVERLY excited about it....

SJsdSmG.jpg

Anybody watched the “The Anime Unformally Known as Killer B” on Netflix (I call it that because it uses a symbol in its title)? I found it to be a worth my time even though it comes off a little like being a japanese derivative of Batman where the main character has no qualms about killing.

I’m also watching Swordgai on Netflix.

Anybody watched the “The Anime Unformally Known as Killer B”
Yeah.
It's half-PP and half-pointless-supernatural-stuff (actually, watch Psycho-Pass S1 if you've liked it).
Overall meh (same as ZnT actually, good production crew, bad writing).

is it really that good? i didnt finish watching ep1. sooo boring
Yes, it is! IMHO, it's sweet almost in everything it shows, from the different personalities of each of the characters, to the camp trips, the cooking and the landscapes.

If I were you, I would watch a couple more episodes before giving up (in fact, that's what I do with all series and animes).

Attach on Titan is on pause, since I was watching it with my partner and now we can't watch it at the same time, so I have to watch anime on my own. I'm not missing it much, though. We watched the last episode a few days ago and man... just before EVERY crucial moment there's the same dramatic speech, again and again. They wanted it to be so epic that they ended up messing the anime up regarding the story-telling, IMO.

Now I'm watching Alderamin in the Sky. Fantasy/adventure, XIXth century look, more or less. There's this big kingdom at war with an adjacent kingdom. People have little elemental spirit "mascots" that help them out with their magic.

I like it because of the new setting and the quality of the image and animation, but the story is a bit boring so far, and the main character (a male) is kind of a tsundere.
--------------------

@orangpelupa , did you give Yuru Camp another try?

Back