What Anime are you watching now?

Depends on which anime you're talking about. The first anime had to finish up before the manga story was half-finished. The second anime, years later, followed manga closer since manga was actually finished. But Digi is talking about the Netflix Live Action movie that was just released.
ImI'also taking about the livelaction mobie .

It seems the firstfhalf follows the original story but not thetsecond half

Well there is a lot that had to be filtered out because the derth of material. Each anime episode was typically 50 minutes in length, while the movie would not even be as long as 3 episodes. Naturally, some characters and plot points had to be ignored for the sake of being able to present anything reasonable in the limits of a single movie. The movie focused more on the big 3 instead of all the deadly sin characters and skipped over the anime's one story arc completely, but that is not a bad thing at all. If they tried to include anything more, it would be a lesser movie for it.

I thought the FMA live action was alright.

The best live action I've seen is probably the Rurouni Kenshin movies. Great fighting scenes, mostly extremely fast fighting rather than superhuman moves (though there are a few of those).

Well, watching the (mediocre at best) Fullmetal Alchemist movie on Netflix, I kinda want to rewatch the anime, which is also on Netflix. Now that was a good one. Classic.

No game no life ZERO.

The aninatiins area CRAZY
SerioSeri what's wrong with swiftkry and beyond 3d . Obky in this forun .

Gona submit feedbafee

I'm starting the whole series over, it's been a while and I could really use the mind soap time. Thanks again for the recommendation /reminder!

Now that I think of it, I didn't ask if any of you knows Blend S. I just watched episode 5 and I definitely recommend it. It's very silly, but in a good way.

This anime is about a thematic coffee shop where the waitresses play the role of a specific type of manga character: we have a tsundere, an imouto, an onee-chan and a "sadistic" girl (the main character), who is not playing any roles, actually, it's just she can't help being creepy even though she tries very hard to be nice. Many characters are otakus themselves, and the anime uses all kinds of manga stereotypes to create funny situations.

It doesn't have a deep script/meaning, but it's very light and funny.

@digitalwanderer & co, maybe you'll like it.

Now that I think of it, I didn't ask if any of you knows Blend S. I just watched episode 5 and I definitely recommend it. It's very silly, but in a good way.

This anime is about a thematic coffee shop where the waitresses play the role of a specific type of manga character: we have a tsundere, an imouto, an onee-chan and a "sadistic" girl (the main character), who is not playing any roles, actually, it's just she can't help being creepy even though she tries very hard to be nice. Many characters are otakus themselves, and the anime uses all kinds of manga stereotypes to create funny situations.

It doesn't have a deep script/meaning, but it's very light and funny.

@digitalwanderer & co, maybe you'll like it.

hmm meaningless silly story like that little girls anime? (forgot the title)

should be much better than story-driven but super stupid Sexy robots waifus sci-fi anime (forgot the title)

hmm meaningless silly story like that little girls anime? (forgot the title)

should be much better than story-driven but super stupid Sexy robots waifus sci-fi anime (forgot the title)
Hm... I don't know what animes are you referring to, so I can't answer your questions. :D

Nanatsu no taizai is pretty hype, the third season is currently airing!

It’s so good that I transitioned to the manga like I did for black clover. if you liked dragon ball z-ian power levels escalation with a tinge of a counter system not unlike nen in hxh, then nanatsu no taizai/seven deadly sins is for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started watching this on Netflix because of this post. Did I miss something? Season 2 is only four episodes long?

I started watching this on Netflix because of this post. Did I miss something? Season 2 is only four episodes long?
That is not the actual season 2, more like a filler. Season 2 just started early this year. Already at Ep.10. It is being called Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu.

Back