What Anime are you watching now?

I just watched "ERASED" on a whim from a review and loved the hell out of it! Not at all what I'm used to, not what I was expected, but excellent by far!

Not recommended if you have issues with child abuse or neglect as it has a few very graphic points on that, but it's not the main plot line.

Good stuff, really blew me away. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Have you seen Shinsekai Yori?

Watching darker then black again, so disappointed they fucked up the second season, the first is so good......

of late i watched
Zankyou no terror - that was pretty good, bit different, following "terrorist" as the act out their nuclear retribution
kill la kill - kind a random, it was ok nothing fantastic, also hate the amount of anime "skin" , why do Japanese men like this?
Kabaneri of the iron fortress - not bad if a bit predictable "blade" style hero but with zombies not vampires.

I'm in the middle of Ajin: Demi-Human and it isn't that bad but it's not fantastic either. Not really sure why i'm watching it except I've invested this much time in it already so I just wanna see how it ends. <sigh>

Just trying to keep my brain in off mode for a bit. :)

Still with Attach on Titan (up to episode 11). As I said... these dramatic speeches are getting on my nerves. In every episode................ several times? I understand the setting is war and people are angry, afraid, etc., but come on!! You don't have to scream/cry all the time to say even the most mundane/obvious thought in this situation. Nor pause for an eternity just to think about something superdeep before going into action... something superdeep that you have thought a thousand times before or that is, again, way too obvious, by the way.

Plus, the pace is way too slow. Honestly, if things don't change, I won't understand why this anime got so much praise over other animes which may be considered way better regarding story, pace, characters, etc.

Violet evergarden! It's crazy good!

Art? Beautiful!
Animation? Amazing!
Music? Sending shivers down to my spine!
Story? Wholesome heartwarming tear dropping
Sound effects? Oh my, headphones is a must!

It's on Netflix

Darling in the FranXX - 05:
I expected nothing but it's pretty good so far.
Let's see how they will fuck it up eventually.

Still with The Ancient Magus Bride... Such a lovely anime. The relationship between the two main characters is quite unsettling, but I like it. I really want to know what will happen with Chise.

Also, Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card. :oops:

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card. The new cards are a bit weird. I'm not sure if I like them or not. I mean, a recording card... This time, instead of being mostly elemental, cards are more concept-based, like Gravitation or Action. The cards design is kinda cool, they have a vintage vibe to them.

As in the previous animes, the purpose of the whole card thing issue is not quite clear. I hope the story is more solid this time.

Watched the Full Metal Alchemist movie on Netflix and was very pleasantly surprised! They actually stuck to the beginning story lines!

It was weird seeing them all Asians though, I swear they look like Europeans in the anime/manga. (C'mon, Winry was a blonde and so was Ed! :p )

LOL. Because they are. Elric is not a Japanese surname.

It's rather obvious when contrasting characters from Amestris and ones from Xing who seem more "Asian" due to aspects of their culture.

Watched the Full Metal Alchemist movie on Netflix and was very pleasantly surprised! They actually stuck to the beginning story lines!

It was weird seeing them all Asians though, I swear they look like Europeans in the anime/manga. (C'mon, Winry was a blonde and so was Ed! :p )

Wait isn't only half of its that's follows the original story?

Wait isn't only half of its that's follows the original story?

Depends on which anime you're talking about. The first anime had to finish up before the manga story was half-finished. The second anime, years later, followed manga closer since manga was actually finished. But Digi is talking about the Netflix Live Action movie that was just released.

Nanatsu no taizai is pretty hype, the third season is currently airing!

It’s so good that I transitioned to the manga like I did for black clover. if you liked dragon ball z-ian power levels escalation with a tinge of a counter system not unlike nen in hxh, then nanatsu no taizai/seven deadly sins is for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back