The Kingdom of the Random

You make it sound way worse than what it probably was, haha!
:p The taste was fine, the burgers were made with like three or four different kinds of fish; salmon, cod, haddock and maybe something else too I don't recall. Had them with some nice aioli. It was just the lingering molecules that soured the experience afterwards. They're still not completely flushed out of my nuker...

I don't see a reason why these should ever meet.
Yeah well, it was a total brainfart that they even did in the first place. I've nuked fish before and should have remembered the lingering smell. This time it was just stronger than any of the previous times.

Clumsily knocked a Rörstrand dessert plate to the floor today, which was one of a set of eight which my parents received as a wedding gift in the 1960s. Now there's seven left... :( :( :(

Split right in half it did. Fuck!

I could glue it back together, but like Humpty Dumpty it'll never be whole again...

Clumsily knocked a Rörstrand dessert plate to the floor today, which was one of a set of eight which my parents received as a wedding gift in the 1960s. Now there's seven left... :( :( :(

Split right in half it did. Fuck!

I could glue it back together, but like Humpty Dumpty it'll never be whole again...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi ^_^

---------

No replies about the name of this thread? :-S Do you think there's a better wording for that?

In my job there are people who don't take a shower in a year, I guess. Why? I wonder WHY???? They get a salary each month, I can't believe they can't buy soap or shit...

How come they don't smell themselves or don't know they haven't take a shower since the dinosaurs still walked the Earth? Also, why don't you change your clothes???? Come on, I mean, your effing disgusting, there's no excuse. It's disrespectful towars your peers and YOU.

I don't like when people put a question mark in sentences which are NOT true questions.

Examples:
"I think that it might be broken?" -> You are stating that you think something, you're not asking yourself if you think that.
"I hope he will get better?" -> You are hoping that he gets better, you're not asking if you hope he will get better.​

There are not questions and not questions. There are things between not questions and questions. These are the not questions that need question marks, so that people know that they are not questions, not not questions.

Make sense now?

There are not questions and not questions. There are things between not questions and questions. These are the not questions that need question marks, so that people know that they are not questions, not not questions.

Make sense now?
I think it does?

20+ years after Windows 95, why are there still people that go into a panic if they get their work PC back and the Outlook icon is not on the task bar?

*whelp, I don't have Outlook installed*
Yes you have you dumb fuck! Learn how to find programmes on the start menu and pin them to the task bar!

20+ years after Windows 95, why are there still people that go into a panic if they get their work PC back and the Outlook icon is not on the task bar?

*whelp, I don't have Outlook installed*
Yes you have you dumb fuck! Learn how to find programmes on the start menu and pin them to the task bar!
Well, some of them don't even know what are you referring to when you say those words.

I worked as a technical support agent and often I was so amazed at the fact that there's people who put some people to work with a computer, even thoght they don't know how to use it... Sometimes I imagine the managers addressing the employees like "there, that's a computer, com-pu-ter... and you have to do shit with it. I have to go. If you have any questions, contact the service desk. Bye". Some users don't even know their ID!!

Well, some of them don't even know what are you referring to when you say those words.

I worked as a technical support agent and often I was so amazed at the fact that there's people who put some people to work with a computer, even thoght they don't know how to use it... Sometimes I imagine the managers addressing the employees like "there, that's a computer, com-pu-ter... and you have to do shit with it. I have to go. If you have any questions, contact the service desk. Bye". Some users don't even know their ID!!

This. Plus a pet peeve of mine: 99% of the people I work with use Caps Lock for a SINGLE capital at the beginning of a sentence or name. They don't know how to use Shift for it! It's 2018, not 1998! >.<

This. Plus a pet peeve of mine: 99% of the people I work with use Caps Lock for a SINGLE capital at the beginning of a sentence or name. They don't know how to use Shift for it! It's 2018, not 1998! >.<
GOOOOOD!!!! That's a pet peeve of mine, too.

And, what about this one? Some people want to do some search in Google. For instance, they want to search "is soda harmful?". Well, they start writing and the suggestion is already there maybe when they just typed "is soda h"... BUT... they keep typing AND not because they want to type it all, NO... they type until the text says "is soda harmfu" and THEN they press the down arrow and ENTER. What... The... Fuck?! WHY?

Back