Halo 6

Rangers

Legend
A little early yeah. There's no data but...

I was listening to DLC podcast and they were making their bold and crazy 2018 predictions. One of Jeff's bold predictions was that Halo 6 will be revealed in 2018 (not released, revealed) as a persistent world shooter like Destiny.

I got kinda excited lol.

I dunno, I'm pretty burnt out on the Destiny formula but I'd still love to give it a try with a Halo spin. Got me kind of excited!

It also make sense to explain what seems to be a bit of delay with the game, right? And also,l didn't Halo 5 already take some steps that direction in the multiplayer?

Of course on the downside an MMO style could mean the end of pushing the best single player graphics, could mean the end of a discrete single player campaign and a discrete multiplayer, and other things Halo fans could see as "bad"...

Regardless, I guess we should see and hear SOMETHING about the game no later than E3 2018 right?

Edit: Just saw this, Halo Battle Royale?

Last edited:
I'm a fan of a masterpiece Bungie and Destiny 1-2.
But for me HALO is the ancestor, I love PvP in HALO, one of the best made on the console.
And about game mode Battle Royale.Well this is understandable. Since PUBG became the most popular competitive shooter of all time.
Cheer.Bestazy.

Back