NX Gamer Discusses Game Tech *spin* [2015 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might sound worn down to some because DF know the sort of garbage comments that will be posted on youtube from the dregs.

I think they might sound worn down to some because DF know the sort of garbage comments that will be posted on youtube from the dregs.

If you're setting the tone of your video in anticipation of the worst feedback you may get then you're doing it wrong. :yep2: They just need a presenter/narrator with some pizzaz. They need a Murray Waker or Ray Hudson.

Ok, maybe not.:runaway:

If you're setting the tone of your video in anticipation of the worst feedback you may get then you're doing it wrong. :yep2: They just need a presenter/narrator with some pizzaz. They need a Murray Waker or Ray Hudson.

Ok, maybe not.:runaway:
hahahahahah, I know that guy, I listen to those two everytime I watch a Real Madrid match. "Magical!" "Isco goes disco!", "Like Dracula.....(insert original comment here, he has several)" LOL.

With all due respect to Richard, yes, his communicating skills are lackluster. He is quite technical, his virtues are those. However, people in my circle call him "the guy of the shirt". :smile2: (no name, they dont know his name plus they dont speak english) As if calling him "the boring guy"...

I remember when the Xbox One X specs were announced first in Digital Foundry and they were like...

"you know? They show those amazing specs to the world and then... YOU SEE THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! (panicked and annoyed like prima donnas, as if he was the bogeyman) :oops:

What a downer that is. Can anyone try to sell something with less appeal than showing a product with the guy of the shirt? :smile2: Microsoft were doing an amazing job and then they showed the Xbox One X to the entire world in a video with the guy of the shirt. They were doing great, and they missed a great opportunity and gave Sony the edge again..".

It goes like that.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. NXGamer's patreon has not performed well, and he probably can't focus that much time on videos without some kind of financial return.

I wish him all the luck, and hopefully he will still make videos from time to time.

Good list except that i would have put TLL first or second at least.
It's the curse of being an expansion even if the graphics quality is similar to a full game. But in this case Horizon ZD probably does more technical feats for being an open world while sporting UC4 tier graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back