What Anime are you watching now?

This weeks juni taisen really turned me off of it, you really shouldn’t get attached to the characters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I finished the second season of Magi.

It peaks at Magnostadt (I dunno if that arc was adapted into anime).
Yes, the second season is all about Magnostadt, and I agree with you, it gets quite entertaining. :)

I hope there's a third season.

A few days ago I realized that I stopped watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I like anime (duh), I like music, I like classical music, I like the piano and the violin (two of my favourites instruments, in fact)... but I found that anime so dull. The episodes are way too repetitive, it's the same "issue" and inner thought repeated again and again, and I got tired.

Today I watched the first episode of The ancient magus' bride. It looks interesting. Do you know it?

Still with The ancient magus' bride. I like it so much! They did a good job at researching European folklore and mythology from the Middles Ages to more recent times.

Attack on Titan. I'm liking it so far: the setting, the story and the characters. But I hope that the emotional crisis where a character starts yelling and crying while the others look surprised or feel guilty stops. I'm really beginning to hate this in anime. As I said some posts before, I understand that this can happen in some episodes, but if this happens each and every episode it gets so tiresome and irksome. ¬_¬

I just watched "ERASED" on a whim from a review and loved the hell out of it! Not at all what I'm used to, not what I was expected, but excellent by far!

Not recommended if you have issues with child abuse or neglect as it has a few very graphic points on that, but it's not the main plot line.

Good stuff, really blew me away. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Back