Show yourself!

Did I mention that "feral" cat we took in about a year ago has a new favorite thing to do? He likes to climb me and just hang over my shoulders or walk around my shoulders and head. He started by just sort of standing near me on a table and pawing at me reaching up and would pull himself up, but since I've learned to avoid that he now launches himself at me and clings on and climbs up. He purrs like a mofo when he's up there. LOL

serenparrot.jpg 20180115_140211.jpg 20180115_140115.jpg

Did I mention that "feral" cat we took in about a year ago has a new favorite thing to do? He likes to climb me and just hang over my shoulders or walk around my shoulders and head. He started by just sort of standing near me on a table and pawing at me reaching up and would pull himself up, but since I've learned to avoid that he now launches himself at me and clings on and climbs up. He purrs like a mofo when he's up there. LOL

View attachment 2401 View attachment 2402 View attachment 2403
Dig, my wife texted me last week after waking up from a nap. She found the neighborhood feral cat inside our house & on top of our curio cabinet. Not sure how she got in unnoticed. Especially considering we have 2 inside dogs that sleep at the base of that same cabinet. LOL

Tommy McClain

1ca912dd6f3492f0bd97acf42ae8f2b8.jpg

Everyone seems to post funny/good pictures of themselves, here's one of me from last night that I selfied my daughter to let her know how much I was enjoying being dragged out shopping with my wife and how intently she was interested in produce without engaging me in any kind of conversation about what she's gonna have me make with it.... (I don't like shopping with my wife all the time, she's VERY quiet and that annoys the bejebus out of me. Then again after 22 years I guess I should be used to it. LOL )

0aOO33O.jpg

Wow, found our family picture collection from before the age of digital cameras! Here's two just to prove I used to have hair and it used to not be all silver! (Note these pictures were taken not too long before the birth of my children, me and Chrissy had been married a little over 2 years I think?)

dad dogy.png dad 30.png

Hey, even I freaked at how I looked! And that's Maggie and Beanie our first dogs together back when they were young pups. Good dogs, damned good dogs. :)

And speaking of pups, a mutt came in to our lives about a month ago that's now about 5-1/2 mos old and she's weighing in at about 55lbs already about as perfect as they come!

Not a picture but she learned a new trick today, first dog we've ever had that likes to swim btw!

Not quite sure what breed she is. Mebbe a doberman crossed with a husky or something?

EDITED BITS: Oh, that is my arm in the video. The rough bits are just a bit of relearning the professional guidelines to the puppy chew toy role I'm back in. ;)

View attachment 2401 View attachment 2402 View attachment 2403

Good lord, that cat is huge.

Back