Microsoft Xbox One X (XBOX) Reviews and Impressions

Assassin's Creed is an amazing game and should set the baseline for X1X games going forward.

My last AC game was Brotherhood so while the new game feel familiar, the generations of polish really shows.

I do find it strange that animation in game is better than in cutscenes but with the sheer amount of life they've introduced into the game, I can't complain too much. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

This may sound unlikely but I've probably spent more time on the X1X since it came out than the XB1 in the past year plus. Looks like I'll just be keeping my 2600k and 980ti for a lot longer than planned...

Assassin's Creed is an amazing game and should set the baseline for X1X games going forward.

My last AC game was Brotherhood so while the new game feel familiar, the generations of polish really shows.

I do find it strange that animation in game is better than in cutscenes but with the sheer amount of life they've introduced into the game, I can't complain too much. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

This may sound unlikely but I've probably spent more time on the X1X since it came out than the XB1 in the past year plus. Looks like I'll just be keeping my 2600k and 980ti for a lot longer than planned...

what's the logic between the more time on X1X and keep 980ti longer??

what's the logic between the more time on X1X and keep 980ti longer??
I assume he means he's satisfied for now, so need to upgrade further at this point in time. Or keep the current PC configuration to play those PC only games.

I assume he means he's satisfied for now, so no need to upgrade further at this point in time. Or keep the current PC configuration to play those PC only games.
Fixed that for you.

Essentially I think he is saying that he was going to upgrade his PC but won't anymore as the X1X is going to tide him over for now.

Exactly that. Before the X1X, I was trying to time a CPU/Mobo refresh with Volta and a new monitor.

I hadn't followed the X1X too closely and my main reason was for buying it as a UHD player. Turns out it's a great game console and coupled with my OLED, the PQ is amazing.

Based on that, I'll switch back to console gaming for the foreseeable future. My 980ti/2600k is plenty for Dota 2.

Back