Numantia [PS4, XO, PC] - Historically accurate turn-based strategy game

Hey everyone! Brad, Community Manager for RECOTechnology here, to share that their historically accurate turn-based strategy game Numantia is now available on PlayStation 4 for $29.99 and on Steam for $19.99! The Xbox One version will be released on Tuesday, October 31 and will retail for $29.99!.

Numantia takes place in the ancient conflict between Rome and the city of Numantia, in the Siege of Numantia -- a war that lasted for more than two decades.You can fight to change history by leading the fearless Numantians who rebel against the Romans legions or expand the power of Rome throughout the Iberian Peninsula by choosing to lead the mighty Roman army.

Experience 20 years of conflict in a narrative-driven single-player campaign or challenge a friend in an offline one-on-one battle. You’ll engage in intense tactical combat as you lead an army of 30 units (including long-range slingers and powerful war heroes) to crush your opponent and secure victory.

Numantia also features a robust choice-based event system. The decisions you make can benefit or (if you’re not careful) inadvertently hurt your own army. Will you go on the offensive and engage in endless skirmishes ... or will you wait for the right time to strike at the heart of the enemy? Take command, plot a winning strategy, and immerse yourself in historical events that shaped the course of European history.

Discover more about the game with the trailer and store links below. If you have any questions or comments about Numantia, let me know. :)

Which side of history will you choose in Numantia?

Trailer:

Live Action Trailer:

PlayStation Store: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/numantia-ps4/

Steam:

All the best with your work. :)

How long was the game in production?

(ps Every time I hear historically accurate or based on real events I subconsciously expect for giant enemy crabs to emerge. Thank you Sony)

All the best with your work. :)

How long was the game in production?

(ps Every time I hear historically accurate or based on real events I subconsciously expect for giant enemy crabs to emerge. Thank you Sony)

Thank you, @Nesh! :D

I'll check with RecoTechnology about the development time for Numantia, and get back to you. :)

(Haha, got to watch out for those giant enemy crabs!)

kinda know the history of Numantia, gotta learn it in my history classes. Actually I am not that far from there, 700Km or so.

Hey @Nesh! Numantia was in development for 2 years. :p
Which engine do you use? And which programming language/s if that's not asking much? Any chance for a GoG version too?

Hi @Cyan! Thanks for your interest in Numantia! :slightly_smiling_face: Unity was used to create the game. I'll need to ask RECOTechnology about the programming languages that were used, along with the possibility of releasing a GoG version.

Back