What Anime are you watching now?

Truly dark and terrifying. Hopefully they animate another season but if not, the manga will have to suffice.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
I cried a lot. I liked this anime way too much.

Well, maybe the only thing I didn't like was that I felt uncomfortable with those weird nudity moments (Riko is still a kid and also that boner moment was creepy...).

I haven't watched any since about 8 or 9, so thank you very much to everyone for all the spoiler tags! :D

Didn't know 13 was the last one, now I know what I'll be watching tonight waiting for John Oliver and the season finale of Rick and Morty, thank you!

Any new recommendations? Need more Anime in my life
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Really beautiful anime revolving around piano prodigy who lost ability to hear his own music. Must see for music lovers ... will definitely stay with you long after watching.
Check out some of the episode reviewers Youtube vids .... never seen so many :cry:

I hate how almost all animes don't have a proper ending. Usually it's 1 or 2 seasons and nothing really gets wrapped up, none of the big questions get answered. Why the hell can't they follow through?

Because the anime seems to be about a journey that is a part of a larger journey (which isnt whats being told). Its more about specific experiences, not about total experiences.

I finished with Re:Zero.

Fuck, again! Now, what happens with the witch? Why Emilia is so similar to her? Why Rem doesn't appear in the last episodes? Was she vanished by the fog and not even Subaru remembers her?

I finished with Re:Zero.

Fuck, again! Now, what happens with the witch? Why Emilia is so similar to her? Why Rem doesn't appear in the last episodes? Was she vanished by the fog and not even Subaru remembers her?

From Reddit, as I didn't recall all the details...

Check episode 21, around twenty-one minutes in. Rem pushed herself during the white whale fight to the point she was close to helpless afterwards, so she returned to the capital along with the injured.

I hate how almost all animes don't have a proper ending. Usually it's 1 or 2 seasons and nothing really gets wrapped up, none of the big questions get answered. Why the hell can't they follow through?
Because the original work is fucking long, like needing 1000 anime episodes or something.

Or the author deliberately filled it with other "side missions" to delay the main mission.

Currently there's two manga with progressive story, dedicated to the main mission most of the time: a boy who cried wolf, dungeon meshi.

As for anime.... There are none?

Edit : air, clannad, steins gate, Charlotte

Because the anime seems to be about a journey that is a part of a larger journey (which isnt whats being told). Its more about specific experiences, not about total experiences.
Can you get with Rys and see if he can add a Dislike feature to the forum? The best I can do as of now is like and then unlike your post.

:D

I'm watching Magi, first episode. Fantasy, middle eastern theme (Aladdin, Ali Baba, etc.). I don't know much more yet.

UPDATE: not bad. Alibaba wants to enter a "dungeon", which is a big, tall tower. There it's said there's a treasure. There are more of those towers all around the world, and they appeared out of the blue a decade ago. Nobody's been seen coming out.

It looks like Alibaba, a slave, has a hidden past.

Aladdin, on the other hand, is a little kid with a magic flute. When he plays it, a big genie comes out of it (or parts of it, like the arms). Aladdin meets Alibaba by chance and they become an adventure couple and enter the dungeon.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Super and my my last week's one hour special blew everything the **** away:). Here's something I made in conjunction with the hype.
GqoiWxL.jpg

Back