Battlefield 1

Did they remove Hardcore Team-Deatmatch?

Started playing this again and since the latest batch of updates, it seems the hardcore modes are limited to Conquest and some other modes. What a pity. Hardcore-TD was a lot of fun, especially as a warmup to some Operations mode later on. :-|

BTW: It seems I also have access to premium maps (without a premium pass) in Operation mode. Something about Premium Trials? A quick search however showed me that that was only in August?

BTW: It seems I also have access to premium maps (without a premium pass) in Operation mode. Something about Premium Trials? A quick search however showed me that that was only in August?
They have a trial again this month.

Watching football tonight, saturation ad from Lexus.... voice seemed very familar? Or am I drunk?

Managed to get in 2 conquests last night, completely opposite in enjoyment factor.

1st game came in about 1/4 way through with the opposing team have all points captured and simply slaughtering our side. Zero fun when that happens, practically impossible to come back from.

2nd game decided to play as a medic and had a blast! A lot of revives and med packs, some really tight skirmishes with surviving most, and best of all I managed to get a bunch of kills with my rifle and get an over 1.0 k/d ratio (rarely get over 0.5). Almost top of the rankings and ended up one of the 5 highlighted players as highest Squad Supporter.

Most of the time I really love this game, the chaos and explosions are just great.

PC just got a patch that added toggles for turning off motion blur, chromatic aberration and film grain for those who want a more crisp experience. Wonder if consoles got these options as well?

Back