Some help with my daughter's homework please!

what kind of smartphone do you have?

*none of the above for me (one got choosen, so I choose LG since that was the last one of the listed phones a nexus 5 from lg)

Thanks for everyone who's participating, my daughter is loving all the input from all over the place instead of just our area! Please annoy anyone you can to fill it out, it's due tomorrow and she's well over her limit but is really enjoying all the data she's been getting....PLEASE KEEP IT UP!! :D

I posted it to my Facebook account here too where she's commented on it:

Maddy Hayden thank you to anyone who does this; its super awkward walking up to kids at school with my phone and asking them to take a survey.

also, i know that there's a lot more i could add onto this brand/carrier wise, but my teacher wanted a maximum of ten choices per question, and i... completely forgot that having other with a fill-in was an option... i think my teacher'll just be excited by the data.
1f61b.png

Thank you all again! :D

Filled out one for myself and my dad, mom, and brother as well. I hope it doesn't disregard repeat submissions from the same IP :)

BTW me and my parents all have naked iPhones. My bro uses protection on his Samsung GalaxySomething.

Back