• Yes, Already Pre-Ordered Project Scorpio Edition

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • No.

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Yes, Will Pre-Order the Plebeian Edition when it's available

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Yes, eventually but won't PreOrder it.

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
30fps on most AAA titles is high-end gaming experience ?
If you're in the market for a console, yes. If your idea of high end gaming is 144 Hz blah-blah, you'll be PC only and clearly not a potential customer for XBOX or PS. If it makes you happier, append on '-er' on the end of 'high'.

Edit : Even then, if 6 TF doesn't count as high-end, that means a £400 1070 GTX isn't a high-end GPU. So yeah, XBox One X is high-end.

You act like if MS and Sony had mandated Xbox OG and PS2 support up until 2008-2009 for all Xbox and Sony titles, virtually a very small segment of gamers would have purchased a 360 or PS3 during that time.
Going from XB OG and PS2 to PS3 and 360 was a sizeable upgrade and a generational leap, with new games and experiences that could not have been provided in any form by the previous consoles.
Both Pro and X are mid-generational upgrades that play the exact same games the Vanilla consoles play.

Not really, but I would think about it if I only played games on consoles, the form factor and specs are too good to ignore. Although, as a PC/Console gamer it doesn't make much sense for me, I'm only really using the Ps4 Pro for first party games, and I have access to most newer MS titles on PC as well.

Can't afford an high end pc just for playing
Even 500$/€ are too much for me just for playing
Still want an X
If only they had announced a ~300€ bundle for christmans, it would have been a compulsive buy

I'm actually happy Microsoft brought out XBO-X. I own XB-OG, XB360, and when released, the XBO-X. I also own PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Pro and two high-end gaming PCs. My point is ...well there is no point. I'm just bragging. :mrgreen:

Seriously, there is enough room for gamers to enjoy whatever their choice of gaming is. Let's go back to beating up VR or something... j/k.

Back