Diablo III - It's official

How the hell do you get to grift 82 in a week when I haven't been able to get there in YEARS with even a single character? lol :p

What gear and build did you use?

Powerlevel with others I assume.
I used a powerlevel to get to 70, after that it was mainly solo, with a few public games for bounty farming.

I can't remember what I used for my highest grift at the moment, but it will probably be whatever the top build is on diablofans with the Hadrig's set.

I don't try to stick to specific builds. I judiciously use diablofans to work out which builds I should be using with my current gear (They usually have decent 'just hit 70', '2-set', '4-set' and '6-set' builds). Other than that, just keep farming gear and looking for things with optimal stats; usually that involves a good mix of defensive and offensive stats.

I bought this yesterday and spent the evening getting to level 24. The game sure has changed a lot - for the better - since I played the original PC release. The Switch port is absolutely marvellous having almost no loading times at all. Truly impressive.

Playing a DH now and having a blast. Necro next then maybe a melee class.
now that you mention it, I am playing the campaign solo on the PC -I played the console version a lot more, my 2011 PC couldn't run the game at 30 fps without serious tweaking and nerfing-.

It has more options than on console, but yes, I prefer the console controls. That being said, I play the female Demon Hunter with a single hand -I only use the keyboard to summon a pet and stuff-. Something I can't do with a controller. The way I play it suits me well.

Still, I am going to try this Xpadder -a program I purchased 2 years ago- configuratiion and see how it works for me.

Also this guide, using another app I don't have:

https://medium.com/@echohack/playing-diablo-3-pc-with-a-controller-guide-822075defce

Back