Diablo III - It's official

Blew though all of Seasons Journey Chapters 1-4 in a few hours on the first day and got too bored to do more (have parts of Chapters 5-8 done already as well). Maybe I'll pick it up again in a couple weeks to get the extra stash space, but I just lack the motivation for it. There's virtually no challenge in the game until you get to around Greater Rift 70+ (solo) or 100+ (in a group).

Regards,
SB
You wanna join up some time? I'm on the US server, homerdog#1559. Malo and I are always playing :)

BTW I don't do seasons just normal game. I can solo up to 63 without dying, haven't tried higher but I would likely die too much and not do enough dmg. I know there are sets out there that could get me higher but I really like my build.

Or if you wanna hit up some Grim Dawn I'm down with that.

Just got to get a character to 70 on hardcore, then I'm done with all of the season achievements. Me and @tabs cleared an 81 this evening in quite a quick time, so looking forward to pushing higher grifts soon.

Quite proud of this one as it's a tricky build to play well:

nyRMIuB.jpg

Need to get better gear! Would love to push for top 20 before the paragon overlords take over.

With the jobs they've been advertising for it's likely either Diablo 4, Diablo 3 expansion 2 or Diablo 1/2 HD remake. Of course we might not hear about any of those things at Blizzcon but probably one or more is being worked on.

Well, they're bringing in an artist to Blizzcon to do a live drawing for something Diablo that doesn't currently exist in Diablo. Take it for what you will.

Regards,
SB

I'd love it, but I really doubt it's Diablo 4.
I think it'll be another diablo 3 extension, and maybe this time they will really turn it into some kind of constantly updated service, like Overwatch or HOTS
Anyway, I want to know, even if i got bored of current diablo

That's PR rather than "news". Blizzard are hardly going to tweet BlizzCon will be fairly average this year. :nope:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any people still playing D3? Would be fun having some company maybe sometimes...

Found a really nice set of gear for my WD to round out the build I was using. Originally I was poison darting my way through everything using carnevil hat to make my fetishes also PD along with dagger whatsitscalled that made PDs penetrate everything, but then I found mordullu's promise one-hand weapon which makes firebomb produce mana, so I switched hat to the grin reaper which summons mimics, and switched wall of death to spirit barrage. There's an offhand that makes SB gain a rune that leaves swirly stationary barrages, plus buffs the damage greatly.

Also found an offhand that makes pestilence (which I also use) gain a rune as well. Unfortunately, zunimassa's set consists of a ring instead of shoulder armor, so I can't find a way to use either tasker and theo for more minion damage (I have shitloads of minions), or that ring that splits my gargantuan into three stronger ones. If there was better shoulders for witch doctors overall (most have really boring effects), and better bracers for zunimassa-centric characters - and especially my build in particular, that would be even better. But, alas.

Still, my WD is my strongest character ever, I can just about do torment 11 difficulty dungeons, but I have to be really careful with bosspacks because my health crashes super quick by their dumb special attacks. Torment 10 is way easier, but I hit a brick wall with upgrading gems, so that's boring. :p

Any people still playing D3? Would be fun having some company maybe sometimes...
I tend to pop in for a week or two at the start of a season, then give up again. This season I tried out Necromancer, got to grift 82 and completed the season journey enough to get a stash tab. That took me about a week, and that was enough for me - it gets a bit tedious after that.

How the hell do you get to grift 82 in a week when I haven't been able to get there in YEARS with even a single character? lol :p

What gear and build did you use?

Powerlevel with others I assume.

I haven't played since season 3 and now it feels too hard to get into it again after such a long time.

How the hell do you get to grift 82 in a week when I haven't been able to get there in YEARS with even a single character? lol
haha I'm the same way Grall. I've played for years and never got that high.

Back