NSW: 222K
PS4: 217K (+34.7%)
3DS: 105K (-44.3%)

Software:
PS4: 2299K (+52.0%)
NSW: 736K
3DS: 384K (-49.2%)

Splatoon 2 #1 332k

I saw three Nintendo Switch consoles at a Target today!!!! About as rare as an eclipse....

Chicagoland, USA.

So whats up with Xbox? I guess peeps are saying it wasn't in top 3? So, the leaker only has access to top 3 or something?

Anyways they're saying whenever gaf posts the prediction results we'll easily be ably to figure Xbox numbers since we have 2/3 consoles revealed. So hopefully just a wait.

So whats up with Xbox? I guess peeps are saying it wasn't in top 3? So, the leaker only has access to top 3 or something?

Anyways they're saying whenever gaf posts the prediction results we'll easily be ably to figure Xbox numbers since we have 2/3 consoles revealed. So hopefully just a wait.

It is not on top 3 hardware apparently...

Yeah but that's my question, why didn't the leaker leak the Xbox number anyway? After all people are interested in the big 3 consoles.

Suggesting the leaker only gets top 3 hardware? Weird.

Yeah but that's my question, why didn't the leaker leak the Xbox number anyway? After all people are interested in the big 3 consoles.

Suggesting the leaker only gets top 3 hardware? Weird.

Perhaps they couldn't be arsed?

Most of the discussion online of NPD is usually around Xbox/PS4 hardware so....that's a weird reason.

Perhaps the true leaker is a gaffer "usual suspect" trying to be sparing with the data.

Or I'm basically wondering if one of NPD's subscription products only gets you the top 3.

Last edited:
Nintendo switch is available at best buy online, all gamestop has them in store, so does target. seems like the stock situation is resolved.

And only selling ~200k a month? Seems not to be another Wii just yet..

Well the stock is starting to look real good for august, so we will have to wait, and see august numbers. it's not gonna be another wii thats for sure, the demand isn't anywhere as high, wii was shipping 2x as much with price from scalpers being 400-500, thats 150-250 over msrp, compared to switch which is like 60$-75$ over msrp.

Yeah, Switch is slowly getting into stock.
  • Best Buy - closest store with stock to me is 150 miles away (there are 4 Best Buys in my city and another 2 Best Buys within 30 miles).
  • Gamestop - still only available in store bundles. Gamestop still considers stock as limited. Stock will be considered good when you can buy Switch outside of a bundle for MSRP.
  • Amazon - Still 370-390 USD.
  • Walmart - Online only (355-390 from 3rd parties)
  • Newegg - 459 USD sold by Newegg.
Supply vs. demand is better, but still heavily supply constrained. But I'm at least cautiously optimistic that I won't have to be extremely lucky to get one at MSRP before the Holiday shopping seasons hits.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Yeah, Switch is slowly getting into stock.
  • Best Buy - closest store with stock to me is 150 miles away (there are 4 Best Buys in my city and another 2 Best Buys within 30 miles).
  • Gamestop - still only available in store bundles. Gamestop still considers stock as limited. Stock will be considered good when you can buy Switch outside of a bundle for MSRP.
  • Amazon - Still 370-390 USD.
  • Walmart - Online only (355-390 from 3rd parties)
  • Newegg - 459 USD sold by Newegg.
Supply vs. demand is better, but still heavily supply constrained. But I'm at least cautiously optimistic that I won't have to be extremely lucky to get one at MSRP before the Holiday shopping seasons hits.

Regards,
SB

Gamestop has them in stock with no bundles, but you have to visit the store https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...4/nintendo-switch-gamestop-in-stock-august-15, best buy i checked, many zip codes all over the state, most every store has one, you have to be unlucky to be so far away from one, i checked many zip codes all over the state, amazon has tons of stock for 365 shipped included, thats not bad. ebay you can score a new one easy for 350$ shipped, target has them stock in most stores.

You can get one online at target.com right now for 299. Or at least for the past few hours.

They have been at target for a week now, most targets have them in stock but won't put them online because, limited quantity.

Last edited:
Yeah, for me doing a search on Nintendo Switch at Target doesn't bring up any console results, only games and accessories. And the Targets in my area don't have any in stock (when I called). If you guys could provide a link for me, that'd be fantastic as I'd buy one immediately if I can.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, for me doing a search on Nintendo Switch at Target doesn't bring up any console results, only games and accessories. And the Targets in my area don't have any in stock (when I called). If you guys could provide a link for me, that'd be fantastic as I'd buy one immediately if I can.

Regards,
SB

Whats your zip code?

Everything will be out Thursday.

No. If hardware is top 3 then shouldn't software be top 3 or should we assume that the software figures are attached to the hardware figures and not representative of the top 3? If so, maybe its better not to separate them into two different lists.

Back