What Anime are you watching now?

And they've confirmed production has started on the second season of One Punch Man. I doubt it'll be ready for this fall, but definitely by next spring.

Saitama is without a doubt my fave new hero. I think it's the first anime me, my son, and my daughter all love. The manga is excellent, but there's two of them. One drawn by the author of the series that looks like a bunch of amateurish storyboard cartoons and then the finished one who I can't remember who draws it but they're one of the best around. FANTASTIC plotlines coming up, such epic character development of all the other heroes! :D

Still watching Mermaid's Forest (last night I watched episode 7). I like it so much. I would like to find another anime with a similar theme.

Oh, and I took good note about One Punch Man. I watched a trailer and it looked like fun, so now it's in my list. Thank you, guys! :)

Oh! Also Stein's Gate 0 was announced. :)

i Was about to be like:

"why!

There is nothing more, there is no way they can make it better, its just milking....."

but then i googled it, now i dont know what to think......

speaking of milking, i'm almost to the end off the cannon eps of naruto shippuden, that has taken a while.........

About to start watching attack on titan S2.

Yesterday I finished Mermaid's Forest. Such a beautiful story/anime, with some sense to it, unlike Ranma.

fate/zero, fate/stay, fate/stay night: unlimited bladeworks in that order. Not need to watch fate/stay night or the fate/stay night unlimited bladeworks movie.
then for fun and unrelated to the previous series fate/apocrypha.

Please tell me you meant "the latter" and that its One Punch Man you find super dooper extra funny!

BTW- Season 2 of One Punch has been confirmed! Sure I know what it is and what's gonna happen, but still! :D

I'm sorry. but its too good. Too too too good to deny. You should watch some and find out why. It's mainly for those who watched DBZ however.

Tell me about it, SELL ME ON IT! I need a new anime to watch.

They just get better and better, and when you're done with the anime there is a ton of manga if you want to get ahead in the story.

Gives me a school live vibe, that being the sense of death being masked by cuteness.

Made in abyss centers around a literal abyss that is filled with mysteries from what might be a previous civilization. The main protagonist is the daughter of a famous abyss raider and she feels drawn to mysteries within the abyss.

The abyss itself has various rules, the main one being the curse of the abyss. Descending into the abyss might be painless but ascended invokes the curse and depending how deep the raider goes the curse has various ill-effects.

It takes a while to get into it but after the first 3 episodes I've been on the edge of my seat every episode.

I'm caught up on Abyss and started watching "Jikan no Shihaisha" after reading a few reviews and I'm almost caught up with that, what else is worth checking out this season or what did I miss good last season? Recommendations appreciated, Bubbles is still in pretty much "NFSU only" gaming mode and I forgot how much watching anime relaxes me. :)

Back