Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Why is it whenever I load this page, it's flagging some invalid cert for techingames.com and trying to redirect to it?

I still don't understand - is this a DLC? How big is this thing?
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is a standalone game. It used to be DLC at one point, but because it kept growing and growing in size, they decided to turn it into its own game. In terms of game length, the developers said it will be about the same as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Which would mean about 8 to 9 hours. (https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10799)

Nice!

Bit of a shame that they didn't update the engine at all - UC4 was one of the least impressive Pro upgrades in my opinion, also because it was already very impressive on base PS4.

Still, bring it on!

I think the reason they didn't go 4k CBR is because they bumped up the detail a fair bit especially the amount of foliage and all that with levels more open than UC4 to boot. So it's probably decent enough for an expansion, as long as they have HDR in that's all that matters.

they want to create a decent jump in graphics from UC4 to TLOU2, so they could not add much more things to this expansion, that's fair, UC4 already looks amazing though.

Back