Hunt: Showdown. Crytek is alive and they are cooking something.

I wonder what the game will be now after so much delays... I would not be surprised if they retooled it into the Souls-like game.

Hahaha, I can see Cevat saying "we are diverting all our resources going foward (which at this point?) into the production of pachinco machines. That's where it's at"

Visuals reminds me a lot of Resident Evil 7.

Hunt: Showdown is just incredible: http://www.pcgamer.com/hunt-showdown-is-just-incredible/

deLcJXXwPdJ4D57oDc6PgL.jpg

kJs7a3WqHYtZqPVcPMZwbL.jpg

MXyo2v7kir3uubiwAuQXPV.jpg

spBe3mHLbqZLT4Ta5su2KV.jpg

Last edited:

Visuals reminds me a lot of Resident Evil 7.

Hunt: Showdown is just incredible: http://www.pcgamer.com/hunt-showdown-is-just-incredible/

deLcJXXwPdJ4D57oDc6PgL.jpg

kJs7a3WqHYtZqPVcPMZwbL.jpg

MXyo2v7kir3uubiwAuQXPV.jpg

spBe3mHLbqZLT4Ta5su2KV.jpg
it is looking good and it is also a good thing to have Cry Engine back, because I found it to be an engine with lots of potential that had the Unreal engine as the rival in the X360 era but the Unreal Engine wasn't very console friendly -at least when we talk about the PS3 and X360-.

The 6 seconds video is very brief but shows quite enough.

The graphics for that look quite good.

Seems to be kind of like a horror themed Division. Not in mission structure, but in the open world PvP aspect and having get out of the area with your bounties or risk losing them to other players that kill you.

Not the type of gameplay I'm looking for, unfortunately. Hopefully there's a single player story that doesn't require you to be open to PvP.

Regards,
SB

Looks interesting - when I saw the title screen I thought it might be a World of Darkness Hunter type game, shame it's not, but still worth a look.

That build up then the end fight with the spider is scary as hell! Damn that thing moved fast and the animation was super creepy.

How come every game using cryengine look ugly except for the ones made by crytek themselves. Damn, this sure is fine looking. These guys might still survive after all.

How come every game using cryengine look ugly except for the ones made by crytek themselves. Damn, this sure is fine looking. These guys might still survive after all.

Prey actually looks pretty good. There's a lot of Chinese and Korean games that use CE that look pretty good as well. There's also a lot of CE games that look bad, but then there's a lot of UE3 and UE4 games that look pretty bad also. Just look at a lot of the releases in the Steam store using UE 3 and 4.

In the same way there are a lot more good looking UE games than CE games, there's also lot more UE games that look bad than CE games. This is due purely because there are massively more games being made in UE than CE.

Regards,
SB

Back