God of War [PS4, PC]

Jesus my jaws dropped like a rock this is easily the best looking game of E3 2017, the World Serpent alone killed anything that's shown. So much better than the reveal demo too, the kid is really growing on me now especially the interaction with old man Kratos.
It's gonna be March 2018 ain't it ?

Some more infos
http://www.dualshockers.com/new-god...rd-ps4-director-gives-details-world-gameplay/

Like Chris1515 said, trailer was game running on standard PS4 and they can do better on pro.
The boat sequence is playable and you can get off whenever you want to explore the world.
Game is heavily story driven, not fully open world but big enough for exploration.
Combat mechanic is fluid and dynamic kratos axe is main weapon combined with his son's abilities as assist.
Game is already playable from start to finish but there still ltos of work to do.

Combat looks really smooth. can feel GOW gore & violent stylish DNA here

dcliqkruqae7pdycsupx.jpg

dcliqlguaaafrueocuhl.jpg

dcliqmqu0aalfa00zujj.jpg

dcliqp4umaafig95lu28.jpg

gowps4_screen_huldrabuouo9.jpg

gowps4_screen_kratosaupui1.jpg

Last edited:
Unreal! The model quality, texture res, lighting, shaders and image quality are mind blowing. This is next level for me, SSM is frighteningly talented:oops:.

They better do better in Pro! Now that XOXOX is being pushed hard, Sony better roll up their sleeves and start pushing Pro enhancements hard.

Exactly. So far, i had the impression that they wanted to keep the same experience on both consoles apart from a resolution upgrade.

With the X, it's time to let the PS4 lags behind if it can't follow.

https://abload.de/img/dcliqp4umaafig95lu28.jpg : this guy is probably the most impressive thing i've ever seen in a cinematic. Hope it's real time though.

Also, it's a real pleasure to see other engines than Unreal 4 or Frosbite.
It's borderline CGI especially when it animates and we haven't even seen its full body yet. Also the water cascading down its body when it raised out of the water was so organic the attention to detail was crazy.

The camera was a little too close to Kratos during gameplay.

The guy mocking him was great. :D Wonder who that was?

I think the graphics look really great. That world serpent scene is pretty awesome although I wanted to see some combat against it. That said, the change in perspective and gameplay really is a letdown for me. It takes away from the combat appeal of the other God of War games for me.

This could almost be any other game than a God of War game and might have been better served as a new IP.

The camera was a little too close to Kratos during gameplay.

The guy mocking him was great. :D Wonder who that was?
Come on it's Loki;), you can tell his treacherous nature from how unwelcoming Kratos has reacted with the ax. Tho I believe it's not his final form, I imagine him eventually morphs into a 600 ft tall boss fight.

It'd be refreshing if he didn't feel the need to kill 9/10 gods. :p

I see he has ripped someone's head off for his flashlight too.

Back