The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2017 edition

It's highlights are GAMES-GAMES-GAMES.

Most gamers these days don't care about exclusives. I'd rather MS spend the money on lowering the price of the console than on buying exclusives.
Ms isn't spending money in anything when it comes to the console industry, that is clear to me. It's a shame cause I was so hyped about Scorpio, this conference e.t.c.

Honestly when the highlight is...Xbox bc, then MS of today isn't for me, no hard feelings.

Some of them are Xbox Play Anywhere, and some are also available on PC. But many aren't bothered or concerned with it being on PC as they like to game on consoles.
That's why I usually don't go MS when it comes to consoles... Most of their games are on PC as well.
It is very fortunate for me, cause I don't think I can afford having all consoles anymore :p

Uh oh... now it seems to be winding down...

I am pretty sure many people at the front row of the conference cheering are staged. The are so fake. Especially at the announcement of XBOX BC support.

And now EA is on stage and talking about their new IP from BioWare that is their new open world game.

The Star Wars IP?

edit; doh. obviously not new, since 1977.

Jon Warner introducing the gameplay for Anthems. (?)

Back