The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2017 edition

great show and fall out of price regardless what it is.
throw in a timed exclusive that sub set of people will hate

Like the rumored Borderlands 3 timed exclusive?

Geoff said the Scorpio costs $499

That's on the high side sadly, I was expecting $449.

Let's see if that's the case.

I've just realised I can watch most of this live. I thought it started at 11pm but it actually starts at 10pm in the UK. Not too bad at all :yes:

If there is a fairly substantial section devoted to talking about Scorpio hardware I hope Panos Panay is involved. That guy can sell hardware..

For those unawares, like myself ... they seem to be the guys around Tekken and Street Fighter.

Yoshinori Ono is a Japanese video game producer for Capcom. He was the producer of the Street Fighter IV sub-series.
Katsuhiro Harada is a Japanese video game producer and director from Bandai Namco Entertainment. He was the the producer of the Tekken series.

Reminder to everyone to make sure you have your Xbox Live account tied to your Mixer account if you want to get in on some freebies. No idea what they might be or how they plan on doing the giveaway(s).

One way of telling if your XBox/Mixer accounts are linked is If you bring up your Mixer info on a stream it should show it as earning sparks.

I'm set, touch wood, for the conference. I have Mixer running on the console and the DVR is tuned into Fuse HD for the TV broadcast.

Reminder to everyone to make sure you have your Xbox Live account tied to your Mixer account if you want to get in on some freebies. No idea what they might be or how they plan on doing the giveaway(s).

One way of telling if your XBox/Mixer accounts are linked is If you bring up your Mixer info on a stream it should show it as earning sparks.
I am watching it on youtube, using my PC.

Fair enough. I'll stick to YT for now.

edit: oh it's Beam rebranded. k'.

Back