The Annual E3 EA press conference thread, 2017 edition

Finally! It has begun!

Anyone have any advice on which stream will be actually stable and ready to go at the start? Too many times for watching damn near anything live it seems I end up with a broken feed in one way or another. That includes Twitch, the homepage of the broadcaster and Youtube.

A Way Out, new game from team that created Brothers: Tale of Two Sons. Game is coop-only [couch or online], split-screen presentation is always present. It looks very interesting!

New IP from Bioware, Anthem. More info tomorrow at MS keynote.

I would have been very interested in A Way Out if it wasn't coop only. Not sure why they did this.
Same for the new bioware if it wasn't built around an online experience.

They made it coop only because games that can be optionally coop need to be limited in design to be completely by one player (and a dumb AI). It's a very brave move and I hope it pans out, although I doubt it'll be financially viable.

Ooof, that was a bit of a slog to get through. The only thing I found interesting was "A Way Out." But even then it's not a title I'm interested in playing, but something I think will be interesting to watch on Twitch.

That said, I imagine that people that are interested in playing Football video games (I like watching it but not playing video games about it) are going to like the introduction of the story mode. I know a lot of people that really liked that feature in the basketball game from last year.

Regards,
SB

Anthem sounds both interesting and disappointing at the same time, love the design and look but hated the nature of a MMO/Service type game. Battlefront 2 is just about the only game that saved the conference for me, now having an internal struggle to decide whether to get it on Pro or Scorpio:).

Back