Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SW:BF2)

Definitely had the Old Republic going on though which is cool. I guess Droideka will be some powerup/pickup rather than a class.

It's going to be official before too long. Possibly not that footage which was probably source footage for editing together a trailer, seeing as it shows crap players being useless and realistic idiots shooting their team-mates at the mission start - not something you'd want to showcase.

I have to say Battlefield 1 doesn't have half as much gameplay mechanics (i think) and stil offered exciting moments so this should be pretty damn fun. Visually impressive with youtube quality compression so I guess Pro Scorpio will get close enough. I think if they're planning a battlefront 3 for beginning of next gen it'll have the basics of BF2 and more content from the new episode and some significant feature like bigger battles (more players+AI mabye) and destructable enviroment. I could see that happening

Last edited:
Is the SP a traditional level by level thing or is it just fighting through the MP maps ?

That campaign trailer looked really good, seems like the environment is much denser and bigger scale than BattleFront 1. I really hope it supports HDR tho, all the lasers, sparks and light saber duels would benefit so much from it.

The real concern for me is the gameplay tweaking. The original had random hero pickups. Those who got the pickups and were good with them meant victory. If you stumbled upon one and weren't practiced, you were embarrassingly destroyed. Here we see battle points for unlocks. Are these in game currency with microtransactioning?

The real concern for me is the gameplay tweaking. The original had random hero pickups. Those who got the pickups and were good with them meant victory. If you stumbled upon one and weren't practiced, you were embarrassingly destroyed. Here we see battle points for unlocks. Are these in game currency with microtransactioning?
You get points for kills and other usefull stuff like capturing objectives. This system should be a huge improvement.

Man this game looks great visually, video uploaded today

In the past that visual would have transferred to blur o vision on 720P Xbox One, but no more with Xbox One X!

Looks like a much better system with the Battlepoints.

There's zero destruction in BattleFront?

Back