Ace Combat 7

Did they say if this is real-time? Cautiously optimistic about this because of VR only. This seems like a no brainer to bring to VR.

Edit: Nvm, it says "All footage captured using game engine", so no real time but in-engine(seems like Unreal 4). Looks great :)

the way they light stuff looks so flat but the clouds and anti aliasing looks awesome. There's also haze effect on airplane's ass.

dunno whats wrong with the city down below fickers/crawls like mad. sub pixel problem due to post aa?

I don't care much about image quality in this video, since all I will ever see of this game will be from inside PSVR. :)

bamco mentiond PSVR as a "feature" of AC7. Hopefully that means as "tightly integrated" rather than"tacked on"

In theory as a PSVR game this is pretty much a done deal to work.

It's also a done deal for playing without the PSVR.

Looks nice...dunno about Unreal 4 but oh well.

Or the vr part will play differently with the non vr? Like maybe in the trailer, non vr will be flying jet while vr you become the girl jumping from orbital elevator?

I presume it will be same as with pCARS, GT Sport, War Thunder and similar cockpit games that have announced VR versions. Core content of the game will be playable in both HDTV and VR form.

Nice, love the volumetric cloud rendering and the lighting, this game better support HDR tho! I can imagine the non VR version to look even better.

Really like designs and how the game is in fictional world to allow more fantastical elements and story.

Cannot wait to fly in tunnels or near gigantic structures again.

next year,then. I have Wings remastered to practice a little. I like the lighting of this game. This and Kingdom Come: Deliverance remind me of Gran Turismo 4 days and how impressive the lighting looked then, but even better.

Back