System Shock 3 [PC]

View attachment 1991

It's coming. Someday. It has some of the original Looking Glass / System Shock guys behind it. Funded by Starbreeze as a PC and console release. Shodan, Citadel station, modernized and designed with elements of SS1+SS2, in an unknown timeframe.

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331858763716/system-shock-3-interview-red-bull-games
this is a game that I should get into, because I have the original from a sale on GoG but never played it and this is one of the few games that many people loved and I never played.

this is a game that I should get into, because I have the original from a sale on GoG but never played it and this is one of the few games that many people loved and I never played.
Definitely give System Shock 2 a try. The graphics are certainly aged, but it's still a solid FPS RPG and it's quite scary. Thick atmosphere. Though the level design in the latter half of the game is inferior to the rest.

The original System Shock was amazing in 1994 but like other DOS games it's definitely a rougher, rawer game with strange controls and interface. A fruitier '90s cyberpunk look-n-feel too. I'm looking forward to Nightdive's remake of it.

Last edited:
Definitely give System Shock 2 a try. The graphics are certainly aged, but it's still a solid FPS RPG and it's quite scary. Thick atmosphere. Though the level design in the latter half of the game is inferior to the rest.

The original System Shock was amazing in 1994 but like other DOS games it's definitely a rougher, rawer game with strange controls and interface. A bit fruitier '90s cyberpunk thing going too.
sorry I was mistakne, it is that version the one I have on GoG, System Shock 2.

Back