How to open up a pool and lose facebook friends at the same time!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
68j1kG8.jpg

^^ Pretty much.

I don't find where's the thing. I mean, the only meaningful thing is that the guy clarified that instead of "WWJD" he should have written "WWJCD". So what? Why should he lose friends because he explained that he was referring to Jeremy Clarkson instead of Jesus?

Jésus the groundskeeper would be absolutely horrified at the improper use of machinery
Jesus the christ would be absolutely horrified at what people have done in his name since he died

^^ Pretty much.

I don't find where's the thing. I mean, the only meaningful thing is that the guy clarified that instead of "WWJD" he should have written "WWJCD". So what? Why should he lose friends because he explained that he was referring to Jeremy Clarkson instead of Jesus?

John Carmack would be a more B3Desque interpretation.

Jeremy Clarkson from Amazon's Grand Tour would be the more Digi-san interpretation.

Actually shortly after we took that picture we went to Colorado to see Joe Walsh/Tom Petty at Red Rocks and then when I came back I cut my finger pretty bad so I wasn't allowed to strain or go near germy things.

The kids didn't do anything with the tractor when I was gone, two more days of driving it forward about a half foot a day and then I was able to drag the thing out. Got the pump going, vacuumed all the crap out, and I'm now just filtering and backwashing like a mofo until I get some more clarity and then I'll balance my Ph and shock the hell out of that bastard!

821160.jpg 821161.jpg 821155.jpg mynewpole!.jpg

Oh, also why the Facebook post was offensive. Most religious types would think WWJD means "what would jesus do?" and when I said I should clarify that by saying "WWJCD" to imply it meant "what would Jeremy Clarkson do?" but to a religious type it would just mean "what would jesus christ do?".

Actually pretty lame, but 3 people unfriended me over it so some good came out of it. :)

Also, the cut to my finger has made typing a biatch for me so I've been avoiding it until the stitches come out. I don't want to push it, it took them 4 hours to get it to stop bleeding since I'm on blood thinners. :s

3 people unfriended me over it

OMG ("Oh, my Ganesha").

By the way, I'm sure that those offended Christians live 100% according to the Bible (they don't fuck anyone unless they're married to them and they're from the opposite sex, they don't lie, they don't covet anything, they preach, they respect the holy day of the week, they don't watch any unholy material such as movies/videogames with sorcery, gratuitous violence and such, etc.), so that they're in the right to be this picky in this case. I'm SURE of it. :)

Why? Can you not swim in your tap water ?
Sure, but the 36,000 gallons of water in my pool are not the same chemically as tap water. It's not like I empty my pool out every year and refill it, and all the leaves/debris/acid in the rain can raise hell with the Ph.

If your Ph is off, you can't set your stabilizer. If you can't set your stabilizer, the sun eats up all your chlorine. (Or something like that, I'm still learning.)

10lbs of baking soda fixed the Ph, added a gallon of stabilizer so that's cool. Got about 3 4" chlorine tablets in each skimmer basket that should over chlorinate it quite nicely for a few days, and my new pump should be here soon for the spa.

For so many problems it's going really well. :)

Back