What music are you listening to right now?

Went to a Devin Townsend concert yesterday. The show was fantastic. The guy is an amazing musician and a terrific life performer. Shame about the horrible audio quality though. The drums and guitars buried any and all nuances. His voice was barely audible outside of a few instances of painfully harsh clipping noises. The supporting acts already took the venue's speaker system to what almost sounded like its breaking point. Then Devin came on and ratcheted the whole thing up by another couple of decibels. It was obviously too much for the system to handle and it sounded like shit. But hey, at least it was ear-piercingly loud.:rolleyes:
Seriously, are most stage audio technicians deaf?

Speaking of live concerts,
I went to see Carrie Oakey twice now and on both occasions she didnt turn up
Some people in the crowd decided to get on stage and sing themselves just to keep the audience entertained....

Going to my first concert next week. It's an early birthday present. Going to see Twenty One Pilots. Can't wait!

Tommy McClain

Been listening this incredible cover almost on loop tonight

For comparison here's original

I'm not a fan of hers, but I like this song.

Heck, it's so creepy (the creepiest part being the possibility of including this very song within the whole "rhythm" that keeps us chained like zombies :-S ).

Back