Darksiders 3 [PS4, XO]

Here it is ! I love this franchise and was actually playing Darksiders 2 when this trailer popped up !

The monster design seems like it has changed too much and the whip ain't packing any cool moves in this reveal. I think they should have chosen a boombastic presentation with lots of powers for a reveal rather than this tame two attack showcase for 12 mins.
Anyways, loved the first 2 games and I very hopeful for the third although visually it seems to have changed direction a bit too much.

I'm very happy that the franchise survived.

We need to get 4 individual games before the devs can start working on the events that will be set after the awesome climax of the first game. :D

It's early yet so I expect that we will get a more diverse moveset as the game develops.

Loved the first two and am very much looking forward to the series continuing. I like their take on Sloth, but that boss fight needs something more. I'm wondering if that is how you'll unlock powers/moves as you go along.

Happy this exists. Here's hoping the devs are gonna steer clear of the RNG nonsense of Darksiders 2. Finding a secret in Darksiders 1 was always exciting because the rewards were fixed and generally worthwhile. In Darksiders 2, that kind of excitement was entirely gone because 9 out of 10 times the random junk you'd obtain was garbage.
Combat was decent in both games, though. Unfortunately it looks like crap in this game so far. The weak animations and total lack of enemy reactions make her look less like a fury and more like an hesitant dominatrix in training. Character design is spot-on at least. Looks just like something Jo Mad would draw.

Last edited:
The game is less than a month away! :)

Here's a fresh interview with the studio boss of Gunfire Games. He confirmed the game was made with around 40 devs, and for the smallest budget in the franchise's history.

Back