FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus Ex: Breach

What is Deus Ex: Breach?
Deus Ex: Breach plays on the core pillars of Deus Ex to offer a fresh experience, an arcade approach to the series’ gameplay, which allows for quick play sessions.
It was originally included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as a game mode, released in August 2016.

Wait, I bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – am I missing out on any content?
No, the standalone version is exactly as the same as the one included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/555450/

Deus Ex: Breach

What is Deus Ex: Breach?
Deus Ex: Breach plays on the core pillars of Deus Ex to offer a fresh experience, an arcade approach to the series’ gameplay, which allows for quick play sessions.
It was originally included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as a game mode, released in August 2016.

Wait, I bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – am I missing out on any content?
No, the standalone version is exactly as the same as the one included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/555450/
WHy do all the steam reviews say its a cash grab when its a free game :-/ ! Did it go free only now? Wasn't it part of Mankind Divided?

Damn it, I just found out about the above and came to post it. One of the best games I've ever played even though it was a terrible port, just a fun story and game.

A post on Steam reveals that Awesomenauts is going free-to-play in about a month on May 24th. The Windows, Linux, and OS X platformer MOBA still costs $24.99 for now, so you may want to hold off on that purchase if you are interested.

Be a Commander or a Warrior - RTS meets FPS
Savage XR, the successor of the 2003 award winning PC game Savage: The Battle for Newerth, takes the best of the Real-time Strategy, First-person Shooter and Third-person Action genres and blends it into a cohesive, complex and addicting experience. Aim of the game is to destroy the enemy base. Savage XR is entirely free and non-profit!

Thanks picked it up.

BTW - does anybody use the Enhanced Steam plugin? It's pretty neat in terms of showing you the lowest price the game was previously, where the lowest price of the game is now, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back