Microsft's goal with the Xbox brand?

some other company can be happy with 25 % market share, but microsoft objective can only be market domination.

Takes you back;
Gmail was just a few months out, still working with invites
The iPhone did not exist yet, and Windows Mobile was THE smartphone OS
Tablets were just taken off the market; the concept clearly was not wanted by consumers
MSN was the dominant chat platform is many regions
Facebook was still small

MS must have felt like they were on top of the world :(

OREOs are great , they are also vegan so all my vegan friends eat them.... I just bring buffalo wings when we get together cause I know no one will eat them. Sometimes ribs...

Also Makes sense that xbox is popular on that list. Xbox 360 would have been their main console growing up.

If you want to troll your vegan friends, there are 4 simple steps:

1)ask them how much they love Oreo and explain the vegan part, before they are eating them < this part is really important.

2) "So you would not eat them, were they not vegan?"

3) After they agree, show them this:
http://www.oreo.co.uk/faq
" Is Oreo suitable for vegans?
-No, Oreo have milk as cross contact and therefore they are not suitable for vegans."

4) You can now proceed to confiscate as well eat all their Oreos, in front of them

Google has revealed what are the most popular brands amongst the 13 to 24 years old youngsters, and there is a surprise.
In USA? Or are we still talking like NA == The Whole World? :p

Oreo's are crap. There are vastly superior biscuits in a wider range in the UK, but big branding budgets mean Oreo's are spreading like a virus, not through word of mouth growth but through commercial brain-washing.

Coca-cola must be sick at not being on that list any more.

In USA? Or are we still talking like NA == The Whole World? :p

Oreo's are crap. There are vastly superior biscuits in a wider range in the UK, but big branding budgets mean Oreo's are spreading like a virus, not through word of mouth growth but through commercial brain-washing.

Coca-cola must be sick at not being on that list any .
If it was here the list would be Real Madrid, Barça, PlayStation next..etc. I am on my mobile phone and i cant write much but I guess it is either US or Great Britain (I don't see 5pm tea though)

Couldn't find the source other than a reference that it's a Google conducted survey. I think it best ignored as unreliable.

To be honest I doubt Microsoft entered the market as a pure interest for the console industry itself.
The reason why they got in was the fact that consoles have always been competing against Windows gaming and hence had to do something about it. So participating in it and slowly bringing it in line with windows gaming and DirectX support meant that they would no longer have to compete.
The original XBOX clearly showed signs that they hastily entered into this risky market without the purpose of profiting but to secure and strengthen their position in the gaming industry in order to protect their existing business and future plans. They lost billions from the original XBOX and it was subsidized by the company to ensure that the brand will exist
XBOX was a customized Direct X PC, with emphasis into bringing the PC experience to the living room.
Now XBOX is slowly transitioning into becoming one with Windows Gaming.

Still, I can never imagine that people could find a browser cool; especially a google browser one.

Mind you: those are the same people that are protesting in the streets (or at least the Facebook equivalent) against internet providers selling anonymised browsing history to advertisers...

Back