Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

OMG. I never liked that GT takes so long (even though the games would have features years ahead of their time, compare GT5 2010 with 2017 Forza 7), but I knew that the creator was always busy with Le Mans, and creating virtual prototype cars with the best brands in the automotive industry, I never realised the Vision Gran Turismo cars were actually built in real life :D As a car lover he must have the greatest job imaginable!!

GT5 and 6 had this I think. You could see the car shadow in the dust or smoke, and it said on for a long time.
Nope. Just sprites. Or similar look to sprites. Your idea of 'long time' is about a single percentage of what racing games need:

That type of dense cloud can be computed on the GPU these days, but it's still very intensive!

Nope. Just sprites. Or similar look to sprites. Your idea of 'long time' is about a single percentage of what racing games need:

That type of dense cloud can be computed on the GPU these days, but it's still very intensive!

I don't know which chip in the PS2 could push so many particles but they should just glue an updated version into modern PlayStations and use it only for particles.

I wish we had this in rally games.

this very recent video in Nurburgring is the most graphically spectacular I've seen on the game yet.

Back