Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

Redmaw rests ! :cool:

I always thought he would be the end game boss to be played after the game is done....well, he went down.
I wonder what I would do now when that ancient armour that the game has been teasing finally unlocks ???

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Started playing for a bit lastnight and my girlfriend, who doesn't game (but is mad keen on dinosaurs) and didn't know I'd got this, came over and said 'What you watching? Looks cool' :D When she realised it was a game she stole the controller off me and went dinosaur spotting. Shortly after she was killed by a group of Snapmaws trying to cross a river... Now that's entertainment!!

UGoWAJy.png

eDBrcZU.png

h1PgWCm.png

jVgH7wn.png

LK7qjJJ.png

lfGvIXG.png

Game is pure :love: pressed into a Blu ray disc !

I can see all impostors and it hurts my eyes :(
Game looks really good though.
The last screenshot looks very... CGI ? doll like ? not sure, but there's something odd with this one to me.

I can see all impostors and it hurts my eyes :(
Game looks really good though.
The last screenshot looks very... CGI ? doll like ? not sure, but there's something odd with this one to me.
It's because of the DoF; it's made it look like those photos you do that make people and cars n stuff look like toys. I can't remember what it's called. *edit* Found this on wiki Minature Faking *edit*

Last edited:
I'm definitely having a ton of fun playing this game. I'm only about 4-5 hours in and I feel the game has barely opened up yet. The combat is very engaging.

This is the first game since the PS1 era that has me wanting to buy a Sony Console [the 4Pro] despite me having owned a PS2.

I did the Heap of Trouble subquest last night. Man I so want that rocket launcher that Petra lets you play with! Sadly you can't take it with you :(

I did the Heap of Trouble subquest last night. Man I so want that rocket launcher that Petra lets you play with! Sadly you can't take it with you :(
Where do u get that sidequest? i havent done any with that name or with a rocket launcher !

@DSoup DOes the game let you roam the world and do side quests if u end the story? or does it get over?

Where do u get that sidequest? i havent done any with that name or with a rocket launcher !

@DSoup DOes the game let you roam the world and do side quests if u end the story? or does it get over?
About half way between Pitchcliff and Dawns Sentinel you'll find a community called Free Heap. I think all these sub-quests are there to get people on your side for the final fight.

Yes, the world state is set back to how it was before the penultimate mission so you can mop up anything you missed, but.. some trophies requires some side quests be completed before you start the penultimate final mission. :yep2:

Yes, the world state is set back to how it was before the penultimate mission so you can mop up anything you missed, but.. some trophies requires some side quests be completed before you start the penultimate final mission. :yep2:
Thanks ! No probs ,, don't care about platinums anyways. PLaying this completely blind has been very rewarding. When I gott he 5th powercell, I abandoned mission midway and ran back to get that armour :D ! but am kinda disappointed that it doesn't look like what was teased all through the game. They showed us a Halo Mastechief stuff but we got a Traditional outfit -_-

Lets see where this goes now. Looks like there are two corners of th emap I still havent been to, but with the new armour I am in cheat mode already so who cares :D ! Let kill em all!
Oh, btw, Riding on top a Tallneck's head and killing hapless machines below is a whole new level of cruel villiany :devilish:

Back