Zelda: Breath of the Wild [WU,NX]

Well you can also play it on Wii U... ^^
if I could get one at a very good price..--once you have the hardware let the software pour in. My last Nintendo console was the Gamecube.

I fancy the Switch more, though, but at that price it is kind prohibitive for me these days --I barely buy games as of currently for my consoles, time and money are at a prime. But I completed the SNES version of Zelda in the mid 90s, borrowed from a friend.

ARRRGH. I sooooo want a Switch and the Zelda game, even though I generally dislike open world games a lot. But I have a feeling it's going to be many many months before supply starts to equalize with demand. IE - it's probably going to be pretty freaking hard to get a Switch for a while.

Regards,
SB

Ah I just heard from the missus a big box was delivered. Same day delivery was unexpected.
Sounds like Nintendo Switch - check, 200GB class 10 SD card - check, Zelda.. check!

Can't wait to get home to taste this thing.

Got my Switch waiting at the shop, must wait until I get off work. Zelda hasn't arrived yet, but I think it should come today also.
Bought earlier a Maxell 128 GB microSDXC Class 10 U1 for what I think was a very reasonable €60. Might not be the fastest but speedy enough for Switch I hope.

I will wait a year (it's tough though) before getting it, I got the Wii U with enthusiasm and it didn't end up as well as I'd like. (Expected Gamecube success, variety of games including from third parties...)

is it bad that i'm playing again and still haven't slept ? I would have taken it to work but the tablet only came with a 50% charge and charges really slow when playing it docked !

I thought it was weird that both both joycons came nearly fully charged but the Switch arrived just 40% charged but I thought nothing of it. I didn't know about the charging when being used although it makes sense. :yep2:

I had a quick 5 mins with Zelda proper but I'm holding off starting it until I can give it 100% of my attention because Zelda deserves 100% attention. So does Horizon Zero Dawn. This is going to be a good year for gamers!

I thought it was weird that both both joycons came nearly fully charged but the Switch arrived just 40% charged but I thought nothing of it. I didn't know about the charging when being used although it makes sense. :yep2:

I had a quick 5 mins with Zelda proper but I'm holding off starting it until I can give it 100% of my attention because Zelda deserves 100% attention. So does Horizon Zero Dawn. This is going to be a good year for gamers!

Horizon looks good . Zelda is amazing so far I love a lot of what they are doing to the games. I have to say I am not the biggest fan of 3d Zelda but love 2d Zelda and to me so far this is up there with the greats ( OOT , Legend , LTTP )

Wccftech reports a patch for Zelda on the Switch is out, allegedly improving performance.

On a side note: I lost the struggle with my inner child and just ordered a Switch + Zelda.

I hate you!

Not really, but I'm definitely Jelly!

I can't find anywhere that has it in stock. I even broke down and started looking around locally. Target said a store in my area had it, but my hopes were quickly dashed when I called them. :(

I didn't pre-order because I figured I could wait no problem despite wanting one. And trying to get a pre-order in was madness with all the demand for the units.

However, I find I'm wanting a Switch more than any home console since the PS2 and more than any handheld since the first PSP.

Regards,
SB

I didn't pre-order because I figured I could wait no problem despite wanting one. And trying to get a pre-order in was madness with all the demand for the units.

These days I pre-order pretty much everything but I cancel most things a week or two ahead of release. Pre-orders cost nothing on Amazon UK and they honour price drops.

I didn't pre-order because I was not sure how the switch would turn out and how good Zelda would be and I think it's too expensive. But then I was home sick and read all the Zelda reviews and my inner child wore me down and I finally said to myself "Fuck money, I want one!".

game is a lot of fun , ended up playing from 1am till 6am then had to go to work lol
I can quite understand it. After watching the game I have fallen in love with it, just by watching it!, despite the fact there are more powerful games, technology wise, but this is just...beautiful. You kind of know Nintendo would cause a stir if they performed a Skyrim.

Back