FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubisoft is offering PC gamers seven digital games (from June to December) free of charge. Last month, the French company offered Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and today the team has made the first part of the legendary Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise available for download.

Ubisoft now offers The Crew for free as the latest gift to gamers celebrating their 30 years in the industry. This is the fourth of seven such offerings, and they remind us to check back in the middle of the next month for the next one. You can pick up your own copy through the Ubisoft Club. Here's word on the open-world driving experience this offers:

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

The worst one. Was kind of hoping for Unity, as I have it on PS4, but would like to try it on my PC at 1080p60. For me this give away peaked at The Crew, I also have this on PS4, but 1080p60 it's just the way forward for that game

There's a Ubisoft "Special Weekend" where you can claim the 7 free games.

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
  • Rayman Origins
  • The Crew
  • Beyond Good & Evil
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Assassin's Creed III
It's easy, log in to Ubisoft Club and click 'Get Your Bundle', and they're instantly added to Uplay.

Got it from TechSpot.

Well I went to Origin to download BF3 again to play some MP on my laptop, turns out Origin tell sme I can try BF4+Premium for 168 hours !!!! How, why, what !!! Thats like a free game , I mean 168 hours fo free BF 4 !
Anyone has a clue if this is a regular feature I never saw or is it Holidays special or something.

Screenshot (15).png

EDIT: OK, this is a one week trial. One week of real world time, not in-game time :-/

Last edited:
Dirt Showdown free for the next 1 and a half on Humble, after logging in there I discovered I still have some keys available too. If any of the following appeal to you let me know and you can have them.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (Steam) gone
Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger (Steam)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ (Uplay)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory® (Uplay)

Last edited:
I guess Humble just likes giving away free Dirt. :)

I'd like Game of Thrones, DJ. If someone else claims love, though, I'll gladly cede.

Dirt Showdown free for the next 1 and a half on Humble, after logging in there I discovered I still have some keys available too. If any of the following appeal to you let me know and you can have them.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (Steam) gone
Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger (Steam)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ (Uplay)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory® (Uplay)
I have Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and I enjoy the heck out of it. I'm on my third time with it, now playing on the level only available after completing it (no cross hairs). Lots of humor, great plot, and it's very clever. The voice acting is ace.

Not sure whether this should be in this thread
Peter Sjostrand has been working these past eight years on a fan-made Mega Man game
this Mega Man game, called Mega Man 2.5D, is available for free download right now.
http://petersjostrand.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back