Prey 2 coming

I have no idea why I typed Fallout, I was thinking of Far Cry. Sorry for the confusion.

I've seen people complain about Fallout 2 before so I didn't really see an issue there. Somebody usually comes along to complain about everything. :)

http://www.pcinvasion.com/gameinfo/prey-everything-you-need-to-know/

• First Person Shooter with RPG elements
  • Play as male or female called Morgan Yu
  • Takes place on Talos 1 Space Station
  • Hunted by aliens
  • Must discover who you are why you're there
  • Crafting of weaponry and kit
  • Releasing in 2017

Prey is a first-person shooter with RPG elements being developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is a reimagining of the first Prey released back in 2006. It is not a sequel or a remake and has no ties with the original or the cancelled sequel, Prey 2. It’s said to have more of a psychological thriller than straight out horror atmosphere.

Lots more at that site.

Sounds like a form of Bioshock / Dishonored / System Shock / SOMA. Works for me.

Last edited:
It looks pretty wild. Lots of new ideas going on in that gameplay. It has a sort of Bioshock + Dead Space feel too.

Yeah, based on what I've seen so far, I'm in! Hoping the final result doesn't disappoint...

idTech6 might just be too new. I'm somewhat surprised it's not using Arkane's "Void" aka reworked idTech5. I'm glad it's not.

Last edited:
It was probably already being developed on Cryengine when they picked it up from whoever had it last.

Back