Gravity Rush 2 [PS4]

Delay was inevitable and expected.

About the game. It's pretty and colorful, no doubt. I am going to have a lot of fun with it like I did with the first game on Vita and PS4.

But technically it's still vastly inferior to a 2.5 years old game: Infamous SS IMO. And I am a bit disappointed about the strong and basic post AA present in those pics too. Japanese devs still don't know any of the modern anti-aliasing seen in most western AAA games apparently.

But technically it's still vastly inferior to a 2.5 years old game: Infamous SS IMO. And I am a bit disappointed about the strong and basic post AA present in those pics too. Japanese devs still don't know any of the modern anti-aliasing seen in most western AAA games apparently.

The demo was using tssaa (similar to Doom, U4, UE4 etc.). IQ is really good, if a bit soft (no sharpening).

Some new gameplay from the PSX demo (not the one in the store, that's the E3 build)

Looks really nice, game is releasing in less than two weeks :)

the demo is pretty but blurry and too damn short to feel anything. You see the visuals and feel "Oh, wow I didnt know they got such good atmosphere " ....and Bam, the demo ends :( !
Nier does a fantastic job of a demo, something that gives a full taste of what to expect and leaves u intrigued. This demo is a turn off in comparison.

the demo is pretty but blurry and too damn short to feel anything. You see the visuals and feel "Oh, wow I didnt know they got such good atmosphere " ....and Bam, the demo ends :( !
Nier does a fantastic job of a demo, something that gives a full taste of what to expect and leaves u intrigued. This demo is a turn off in comparison.

If you didn't do it already, select the experienced mode, you get to try the new powers :)

If you didn't do it already, select the experienced mode, you get to try the new powers :)

Didn't know that. Will chk next time.

The game is pretty no doubt, in fact it totally surprised me with its beauty. i wasn't expecting it to look this special. I am just underwhelemed by the content in the demo.

tried the demo, and read Ars' review...

so the full game is filled with mundane quests... like the demo then.

To be honest, so is just about every open world game out there that's not GTA 5 or the Witcher. Wasn't FFXV your GotY or something?

Yeah and I really hate the sidequest in FFXV.

From the review I read, gravity daze 2 main mission is padded by mundane mandatory quest.

While in FFXV they are optional sidequest

Back