Favorite youtube video

On a related note I have a soft spot for this catchy japanese song
The theme tune for shogo mobile armour division (why sing in japanese with a chorus in english)

And this is so wrong on so many levels but I like it

To think people voted for this guy and he's a democrat

Wow. That kind of comment should be enough to revoke the legitimacy of any person in any position of power. Guy is in no place to be making life altering decisions for a whole country.

There was a chance that ben carson could of been president, he thinks there has been a conspiracy between the u.s government and the catholic church to change the sabbath from a saterday to a sunday and this will bring on the end of the world

Also a few congress people on the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. do not believe in science

The Tea Party-backed Broun, who has served on the Science Committee since 2007, appears to believe that scientists are literally tools of the devil. In an October speech at the Liberty Baptist Church Sportsman’s Banquet, Broun declared, “All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.”
“And it’s lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior,” he added.

Rohrabacher is arguably Congress’ least informed member when it comes to climate science, strenuously arguing that climate change and global warming are either a hoax or a massive conspiracy perpetrated by scientists and liberals.
Most notably, Rohrabacher has claimed that “CO2 is irrelevant,” “polar bears are not becoming extinct,” and that “dinosaur flatulence” may have caused past climate changes.

AKI01Ga.gif

Back