Tapatalk not working with B3D

Rurouni

Veteran
Is it just me or Tapatalk is currently not working with B3D? Other forums are fine with it. The first time I have a problem with it is probably yesterday? or the day before. Because I can't really access B3D through Tapatalk, I tried to remove B3D from Tapatalk and follow it again, but now it showed the mobile site inside the Tapatalk app.

edit: forgot to tell you, I'm on android.

Last edited:
Working here with Tapatalk Classic on Win10M. Only issue is the time stamps are off by 6 hours.

Tommy McClain

Very same thing happened to me yesterday. First it would not open any thread, nor even the thread lists, although the notifications would update correctly. I updated the app, and now it just opens the forum's regular web page in browser mode and pretends that's how it's supposed to go. Then in 5 or so seconds the app crashes.

I couldnt tell you, since I uninstalled Tapatalk app around 2 or 3 months ago when more questionable business antics were done by the company that makes it, that and the app getting worse and worse with every update. For me using Chrome browser on my tablet provides a nicer and less headache experience.

Working here with Tapatalk Classic on Win10M. Only issue is the time stamps are off by 6 hours.

Tommy McClain

Didn't even know that existed. I like mTalk a lot though which is what I am using now.

Back