What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out Let It Die in free2play section of the Store, sick game and sound design is done by Akira Yamaoka

LETITDIE201612041456.png

Last edited:
Playing Westerado: Double Barreled. Came out Thursday, but I bought it yesterday. It's regular price is $10, but it's on sale for $8. Not a bad deal compared to the sales on the Steam version. It's an 8-bit Zelda-like game set in the Old West. It's open world & a whodunit. LOL The killer is different every time you play it. Has some pretty good original music. Love the main theme. The game doesn't take itself too serious. It's mainly a parody on the Western movie tropes. It has a local co-op mode, but wished it supported online co-op though. Game does get hard if you want it to. The achievements will require multiple playthroughs. If you're not sure about spending the money, you can always play the original free to play Flash version. The map is smaller & it's not as well rounded, but it's still pretty good for a free Flash game. Highly recommend the Xbox version though.

Tommy McClain

Finished Blood and Wine story quest finally and got all Grandmastercrafted Armour and swords for the Wolf school, then jumped into DOOM and oh boy the rush of fighting demons with the DOOM music is just super fun ! :D

Finally getting around to Uncharted 3. Holy hell did they do a technically masterful job. I'm playing the remaster so it's bumped a bit but still, impressive physics. I'm not even a huge fan of the "set pieces" but I'm absolutely impressed.

Getting over a bout of flu (proper flu, where you can't get out of bed) and I've resumed playing Watch Dogs 2 which I'd only put a few hours into. I liked the first game and I'm really liking the sequel even more. The fun increases exponentially as you unlock more and more abilities and the drones, particularly the quadcopter, give you so many tactical options in clearing places out.

Ubisoft's San Francisco is so much more diverse and interesting than Ubisoft's Chicago, as are the NPCs.

So good. :yes:

I bought Resident Evil original PS trilogy and Bioshock trilogy too, both to play on PS3.

Which of the original RE games is the best, in your opinion?

Bought and played some Oceanhorn. It sure starts slow but as long as u r okay that u r playing a small game, it has its charm.
Went back to FFXV too but i am getting a feeling that its all the same now.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I bought Resident Evil original PS trilogy and Bioshock trilogy too, both to play on PS3.

Which of the original RE games is the best, in your opinion?
I'm no expert but I would say RE2 is best, but I would advise to start with the first to get used to the mechanics of the game first, also because starting by the best may make other games look bad ?

I'm no expert but I would say RE2 is best, but I would advise to start with the first to get used to the mechanics of the game first, also because starting by the best may make other games look bad ?
No problem. I always play games series by chronological order. Thank you.

Hm, I haven't been able to play a lot (RE: DC), but I'm starting to feel quite frustrated, having to beat down the same zombies over and over while trying to find what I can do next. I'm almost out of health and I have no medicine. I'm playing with Chris. :-/

On the other hand, I'm also playing Bioshock. Nice. :) Loving the setting and story so far, even though I'm not into blood and stuff...

Last edited:
Hm, I haven't been able to play a lot (RE: DC), but I'm starting to feel quite frustrated, having to beat down the same zombies over and over while trying to find what I can do next. I'm almost out of health and I have no medicine. I'm playing with Chris. :-/

On the other hand, I'm also playing Bioshock. Nice. :) Loving the setting and story so far, even though I'm not into blood and stuff...

#1 Don't kill the zombies. Avoid them.

#2 Pick Jill. She has 2 more inventory slots, a lock pick, piano skills, and her scenario offers non combat solutions for a select few situations. Jill's essentially easy mode.

And yes, RE2 is probably the better game. That said, I think RE1's Spencer Mansion still beats just about any other RE location. Definitely play the first game in its remade form at some point. It's a massive improvement.

#1 Don't kill the zombies. Avoid them.

#2 Pick Jill. She has 2 more inventory slots, a lock pick, piano skills, and her scenario offers non combat solutions for a select few situations. Jill's essentially easy mode.

And yes, RE2 is probably the better game. That said, I think RE1's Spencer Mansion still beats just about any other RE location. Definitely play the first game in its remade form at some point. It's a massive improvement.
#1. I try to, but sometimes you just can't avoid them (i. e., you're in a narrow corridor).

#2. I'll try that.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back