What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Wasteland 2 (director cut). It was pretty nice, but buggy in some area (Hollywood was hard...). The story is good, but not very well "told"... But despite all this, I liked the game.

Now, going back to shadow warrior 1 (yes, I want to finish it before starting ep 2), and after that, I will start Deus ex Mankind divided.

Still Planet Coaster. This game seriously lets you indulge a compulsive obsession with designing things. The tweaking them. Then scrapping them and redesigning them from scratch.

Because Borderlands 1 and 2 are such great games with a good sense of humor. Even Borderlands The Pre-Sequel is a solid game in its own right. Also, it likely was dirt cheap on the PC, steam sales and all.

I played BL1 and BL2 on the X360 and then replayed BL2 on XO because it was included in the BTPS bundle for free. I might even play BL1 on the XO via BC because it's been a while since I've played it.

Because those were the platforms I was playing on at those times. in fact I still play on ps4 with randoms, its only cos a friend wanted to co op that I re bought it for {C and boy the physx shit changes the feel of the game quite a lot ! I always thought it was a gimmick but the screen gets filled with so much debris that it seriously feels more hectic and busy than the ps4 version. Pretty happy at the pc vrsion, but sadly friend doesn't seem to enjoy it much -_- . The non realistic style of gameplay doesn't seem to be working on him. Its very rare to find a ppl playing on PC, understandable as its an old game but getting into games on the ps4 is still very easy as it is relatively a newer game there.

So I played Deus Ex MD, approx. 15 hours in. I like the game so far, but the story feel "tiny" compared to Human Revolution. It's like "nice engine guys, mais we need more content / better story". It's still a good game so far don't get me wrong, but I liked HR better, it felt "bigger" in a lot of ways.

Because those were the platforms I was playing on at those times. in fact I still play on ps4 with randoms, its only cos a friend wanted to co op that I re bought it for {C and boy the physx shit changes the feel of the game quite a lot ! I always thought it was a gimmick but the screen gets filled with so much debris that it seriously feels more hectic and busy than the ps4 version. Pretty happy at the pc vrsion, but sadly friend doesn't seem to enjoy it much -_- . The non realistic style of gameplay doesn't seem to be working on him. Its very rare to find a ppl playing on PC, understandable as its an old game but getting into games on the ps4 is still very easy as it is relatively a newer game there.
Borderlands has a pretty nice implementation of PhysX. I like the liquid effects even though they're anything but realistic. It fits the comical style of the game quite nicely. But you really need at least a Maxwell card to run the Ultra PhysX without drops.

While that is true I didnt understand his thinking
The best and the worst version came out he decided to buy the worst version
then an in between version came out and he thought to himslef shall I get the in between version or the best version
he went for the in between version
Then finally he bought the best version.
Just go for the bloody best version and be done with it.............
and why would anyone choose to play a fps with a gamepad over kb and mouse.

then an in between version came out and he thought to himslef shall I get the in between version or the best version

Once again, you buy the game on the platform your friends are playing it on. Perhaps if you played games with friends you would understand that.

So I played Deus Ex MD, approx. 15 hours in. I like the game so far, but the story feel "tiny" compared to Human Revolution. It's like "nice engine guys, mais we need more content / better story". It's still a good game so far don't get me wrong, but I liked HR better, it felt "bigger" in a lot of ways.

Finished Deus EX MD. Damn the story is weak and "incomplete". I guess dlcs are coming, or a sequel... Such a letdown...

Now that I have ti on PC do I get the Shrubbery :LOL: ?

I'm playing the fuck out of Darkest Dungeon. Really didn't think it would be my cup of tea when I saw clips on youtube, but actually playing it is super satisfying and moreish.

I just finished Metro 2033 for I think the 2nd time. What a great game! And still a looker after these years.

Loading up Metro Last Light :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back