The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't remember the Last time i've seen a VideoGame conference ending like that. And i've watched many over the years. That was excellent! only actual gameplay would beat that.

The rest of the show with all the indies/ VR stuff sandwiched in between the big reveals wasn't really my thing.

Awesome! Everyone knew it was coming, but sweet to finally see something. Last of Us is easily my top 3 game of all time so expectations are pretty high here. I have to say Uncharted 4 felt puny to me after Last of Us.

My take on why Ellie is killing the fireflies

After what happened in the first game they hunted and killed Joel. The Joel in the trailer is just a shadow, what Ellie remembers talking to her ala Joker in the Arkham Knight. And she's trying to take revenge for Joels death. If that is true, the game will probably start with Joel dying in some way

I always felt that Uncharted looked stylized and a bit cartoonish, while TLoU leaned more towards realism. This game is gonna look godly.

I always felt that Uncharted looked stylized and a bit cartoonish, while TLoU leaned more towards realism. This game is gonna look godly.

You're not wrong. I've yet to play UC4 but going by what i saw they were aiming for Artstyle rather than realism for the game. Cartoony look would feel out of place for a game like TLOU so its the right choice. Its really remarkable what they've done on PS3.

I hope this will not be a zombie game. They were in my opinion used too frequently in the recent years. Maybe the zombies are gone this time.

My take on why Ellie is killing the fireflies

After what happened in the first game they hunted and killed Joel. The Joel in the trailer is just a shadow, what Ellie remembers talking to her ala Joker in the Arkham Knight. And she's trying to take revenge for Joels death. If that is true, the game will probably start with Joel dying in some way
Wow, this is pretty good ! I like it.

Back