Ratchet and Clank [PS4]

They have already said that they are sticking to 30fps. We should expect the same from the upcoming Spiderman game [for which I still can't believe that some scenes were realtime in unveil trailer].

It is known that the Insomniac bosses does not believe that there is any advantage in 60 fps over 30 fps but I would be very happy if they realise the error of their thinking.

Here's something I've always wondered: does Temporal SS AA improve texture sharpness at angles like aniso would, or does it not.
Normal supersampling does, so I would guess TAA methods have impact on textures as well.

stMsaGn.png

Just had some playthrough via the new patch and wow does it look nuts, no pun :). Love the new motion blur, TAA and HDR, the game looked great before but now it's on another level. God damn HDR really is a killer, at this point I don't know how much better the checkerboard 4k would add to the whole experience.
HDR on
img_2761d2ujw.jpg
Could you please post a few pics in motion featuring the new motion blur ? I'd be very interested to see that. Ultra thanks to you in advance! ;-)

Could you please post a few pics in motion featuring the new motion blur ? I'd be very interested to see that. Ultra thanks to you in advance! ;-)
Aw man I literally just traded in my PS4 today for that Pro deal:( otherwise I would. I can still take some pics on Thursday tho, but the MB sure looked very nice from memory.

Heh, my shots. :) I was fine with motion blur in original version. It looked spectacular. I'm sure the new blur looks good too, but I am way more happy that aliasing is fixed.

Shame I don't have the game anymore.

Looks incredibly clean... wow.

Bought this game months ago but I haven't had the time to work on my backlog of games. This is definitely high on my list since the patch. Curious to see how good it looks on standard PS4.

Looks incredibly clean... wow.

Bought this game months ago but I haven't had the time to work on my backlog of games. This is definitely high on my list since the patch. Curious to see how good it looks on standard PS4.

According to Insomniacs, they really pushed the hardware on the regular PS4 and it really shows :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=222828359&postcount=298

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=222831131&postcount=314

The strenght of exclusive titles i guess. On multiplatform games they tend to only upgrade the resolution.

Back