Gears of War 4 [XO, XPA]

Al, tried emailing them, but got a failed delivery from both my google and outlook accounts.
How did you email them?

Thanks

lol joke fail.

Minh Young Kim always got the codes.

Anyways, you might try contacting Xbox support. I haven't gotten mine, but I figured it's because it was an nV promo code (though I still got the pre-order bonuses). It might also just be sent out in waves, but... it's been a while for sure.

Last edited:
lol joke fail.

Minh Young Kim always got the codes.

Anyways, you might try contacting Xbox support. I haven't gotten mine, but I figured it's because it was an nV promo code (though I still got the pre-order bonuses). It might also just be sent out in waves, but... it's been a while for sure.

LOL, so mean. I totally didn't get it until now.

BTW, anyone on B3D up for doing a Horde mode run on normal? I was able to do wave 50 on casual with iroboto and some other guys from our slack channel.

:p I guess only brit would have remembered that quote.

I could do horde, but I won't be around until tomorrow. Might have to open ports on W10 though.

LOL, so mean. I totally didn't get it until now.

BTW, anyone on B3D up for doing a Horde mode run on normal? I was able to do wave 50 on casual with iroboto and some other guys from our slack channel.

I'd be up for it. :) Horde mode is really quite good although I haven't had a chance to play it much. Got to wave 40 in casual mode with random matchmaking. 3 of them dropped out at wave 10. So wave 11-40 was just me and 1 other random guy. That was quite interesting. And hectic as an engineer (trying to help collect resources so none went to waste which meant I had to repair while fighting).

Regards,
SB

Yeah, I've been playing as an engineer too. So far, I got two skill slots unlocked and would like to level up other classes.

I think the ideal set-up would be 2 Scouts, 1 Engineer, and either 2 Heavies or 1 Heavy and 1 Sniper.
The Heavies are really important for later waves when you can get some manned turrets built.

Also, you guys should join the slack channel that iroboto put together. It's a good way to kind of coordinate game sessions.

Also, you guys should join the slack channel that iroboto put together. It's a good way to kind of coordinate game sessions.

Got a link for it? I don't even know what "slack" is. :p

And to the post before that one. Soldiers are also quite good as they can be very tanky with their cover bonus. As well their ability to plant multiple grenades as traps can come in quite handy to supplement defenses at chokepoints.

Regards,
SB

Soldiers level 2 card perk has a +55% ammo. I was playing soldier with Zilla and had 852 rounds of Lancer Ammo.

From the Gears forum, one of the fixes in an upcoming update.

PC Mics not working correctly at all times
We are looking into this one and have a future Title Update that will address this issue.

Maybe people will be able to hear me after that hits. :p They should just get together with the Skype group to figure out the Mic issues. Mic works perfectly in Skype.

Regards,
SB

Can they fix the game invites from Console to PC users not showing up at all?

Can they fix the game invites from Console to PC users not showing up at all?

That's something else I hope they fix, but didn't see it there. I should go look again. I remember how I got into BadTB25's game, now. I joined his game in progress through the friends list in the Xbox App. There's gotta be a way to get invites though.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, it's weird how the invites weren't showing. Maybe next time we'll do the reverse and have the PC players invite the console players.

Iroboto is able to do it, but I don't remember if it was for Gears or some other game.

I'm using the Xbox beta app on w10. Works sometimes. And other times I have to use the regular Xbox app. Dunno. Flakey.

Back