Solitaire, one of the games most played in history, comes to consoles

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
yes, it's true. This is the Xbox One version.

solitairexbox-1040x580.jpg

A game from Bigben Interactive which supports the Spider, Klondike, and FreeCell game modes, four different background themes, difficulty rankings, and online leaderboards. Here’s the official game description:

The card game that everyone loves. Rediscover the classic card game, finally in a digital version that everyone can play! Arrange the cards from Ace to King in the 3 most popular game modes and spend an enjoyable moment indulging in your favourite pastime. A classic brain-teaser in which you will need all your concentration to earn as many points as possible. Only those making the fewest moves will have their names inscribed at the top of the international rankings. Quite simply, Solitaire.

Get Solitaire from the store

Finally, a reason to go out and buy a XBone. ;) I sure hope Sony has their version in the pipeline!

Finally, a reason to go out and buy a XBone. ;) I sure hope Sony has their version in the pipeline!

Crisis averted ... I saw this game out on the PSN store yesterday already.

Those cards are Tiny by the way. Doesn't seem like they are using PBS (Phisically Based Scaling)

I... I don't see how this is notable unless it was published by Microsoft and it was the Microsoft version of Solitaire.

I really hope this isn't triple buffered. +1 frame input lag would ruin this fastpaced action game.
That is, if its that pseudo-triple-buffering bullshit they do on pc. Triple buffering done right doesn't add lag. There is nothing worst then trying to correctly select a card and having a horrid tear line right in the middle of the screen.

Back