Battlefield 1

I tried playing with ah higher fov, but I thought it was causing some issues with framerate. I've been meaning to go back and play with it again now that it's saving all my settings between matches.

Not sure how attachments will work since they're locked in the beta. It seems like the gun pre-fixes (factory, artillery, experimental) refer to what type of sight is on the gun as well as changing firing modes. Curious to see what the attachments are even going to be since the weapon sights are defined by the weapon.

I tried playing with ah higher fov, but I thought it was causing some issues with framerate. I've been meaning to go back and play with it again now that it's saving all my settings between matches.

In theory it should affect your framerate as it will require the system to render more on screen.

Regards,
SB

THe music ! I am not sure the story speaks at all or not but th emusic by the end is ......... :D Goosebumps !
The signature Battlefield "Bham Bham Bham bha Bham" feels totally new :cool: !

Played the Battlefield 1 beta more than 55 hours. I think I will play the singleplayer campaign less than 10 hours. Let' see.

All I can think of is WW1 trench warfare, and then a wide receiver comes running out of a trench for a long ball thrown by Joe Montana. It's all in slow motion with a perfect spiral that lands in the receivers hands, and he does a touchdown celebration on top of a pile of corpses. NFL Films presents, Battlefield 1.

All I can think of is WW1 trench warfare, and then a wide receiver comes running out of a trench for a long ball thrown by Joe Montana. It's all in slow motion with a perfect spiral that lands in the receivers hands, and he does a touchdown celebration on top of a pile of corpses. NFL Films presents, Battlefield 1.

Is there more news on what the campaign is ? Or is just "around the world" in 10 hours ? So 6-7 levels with:

- Meaningless intro
- Dwayne Johnson's brother on steroids talks a bit
- Level starts
- Something explodes big time
- You reach the evac point
- Level done

Heard its 20 missions this time divivded into 6 or 7 stories or something.

Anyways , I will be in for MP, this is Battlefield. has it been outed which team of DICE is making this? is it the BF3/4 team or others?

I hope the cutcseens will be in realtime in this game. The singleplayer trailer has more compression artifacts as usual.

At the beginning this music reminds me a little to Lone Survivor.

Last edited:
Is there more news on what the campaign is ? Or is just "around the world" in 10 hours ? So 6-7 levels with:

- Meaningless intro
- Dwayne Johnson's brother on steroids talks a bit
- Level starts
- Something explodes big time
- You reach the evac point
- Level done

i genuinely thinks DICE's talent is on silly campaign a-la Bad Company series. But for some reason they keeps doing "serious" campaign.

From my experience, its only IW and Treyarch that can awesomely deliver serious+cheesy+cool campaign through Call of Duty 4 and Call of Dudy Blops (dunno 1 or 2, the one where you got branching storylines, depending your gameplay).

Then respawn made Titanfall with multiplayer campaign and it doesnt have any great story or moments but the feeling of "rush" is there.

but DICE BF3 is horrible, BF4 is really horrible. Now BF1..... dunno.
the trailer looks nice i guess? All of BF trailers looks nice tho

"We are the Jaded,
We are the naive.."
Love this treatment, and gfx are too true to life that its disturbing now. There are people in there just standing in the midst of the war, dazed and you kill them :( Wow, this really is like I how used to imagine next gen would be like when ps4 launched.Fingers crossed this doesn't go bad, and even if it does, atleast it ends up working on me. I wanted a true harrowing human war experience that borders on deterrence for so long. I never thought Battlefield would do it, I really hope they pull off this tone ! I can ignore the cheese if stuff works.

Back