Forza Horizon 3 [XO, XPA]

This game is in my top 3 racing games, graphically wise. I still dream of a new Project Gotham Racing 5 though, if that happens, I will be overwhelmed by emotion, an alteration of my feelings. PGR2 (especially) and 3, and then 4 (sooooo good) bring back so so many good memories.

i still don't like open world racing games, but still it looks really good graphically, and a step up from FH2, and still nearly locked 30fps.

The filmed skybox is an interesting technique, and seems to work great.

Hopefully it also have dynamic auto graphic configuration.

So I can play it on my utter shit pc. Like what forza apex has done. (it keeps spouting "not enough vram" but it still working fine)

Uhm, do not inline the images, post them as url links. This is NOT the screenshot thread.

Forza Horizon 3 Official Launch Trailer

Hoonigan and Forza Horizon 3 proudly present Ken Block's Gymkhana NINE: Raw Industrial Playground

Last edited:
In my opinion the graphics is better and more consistent than in Driveclub. Which looked good but it had graphically some major cons in actual gameplay. Later the weather patch could often cover many graphical weaknesses. At sunny weather Driveclub looks not the best.

Last edited:
Do they have a PC demo too?
After Friday apparently. I'll be honest; I don't think they ever planned on one. Or they didn't want folks to compare the PC edition to the Xbox one edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back