PS4 Pro Speculation (PS4K NEO Kaio-Ken-Kutaragi-Kaz Neo-san)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the patch would need to come from From Software, not Sony. Which would make it a bit less likely. But not impossible.
Why do you say less likely? There is a much higher chance that 2nd party games [for which Sony fully owns the IP rights] get patch than regular 3rd party games. Heck, they probably own everything, not only IP rights but also every piece of code and asset [but that's debateable, RAD will use their Order 1886 engine in future multiplatform projects].

Just a feeling of From's history with patching for performance. As I said, I'll take whatever I can get as I recently started playing it again and it would be just incredible to pick it up with better IQ/perform on the Neo. Which I'm not buying, cause that would be bad.

If it's done like the NGC & Wii, the console will boot in old mode with clocks... Therefore you won't get any benefit from the upgrade.

Neo will be released this year according to @ZhugeEX

Z7C9y0i.png

Well, a psvr bundle is so obvious I can't fathom them not leading with it. That makes an Oct. 13th release date probable. It also solves the issue they have with psvr pre-orders being sold out/wait listed. Outside chance is a release coinciding with TLG which would be Oct. 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back