POLL: Based on console specs, what power difference would make you switch brand at mid-gen?

Based on console specs, what power difference would make you switch brand at mid-gen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language:

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as
A poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without
A sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

Part of the PC master race !

I'm not going to jump in at the start of next gen or whatever this half step is . I'm going to just take the money and buy Vega and a new CPU/Mobo setup

Its your life but I seem to recall you getting married, if you roll over and don't upgrade in 2 years time it won't be your decision anymore. You kinda have to have a go take that hill mentality or she'll change you dude... It will start with little things like something you buy at the grocery store but later it will be 'why do you need a season pass?' and eventually it will be 'why are you spending our child's college money on toys?'.... The sad thing about this is it is so subtle you won't even notice until one day your nice 2 door convertible is gone and in the drive way you'll see a mini van and for a brief second you'll want to know who took your parking spot and then it all fades to black.... It's a lot like Wolverine trying to remember what happened but in this case its your dad brand not a secret hideout.

@temesgen I think it definitely helps if you're both into games (or at the very least both into a hobby with commensurate expenditure) and you both earn well. We're both into games but we're definitely casual gamers; neither of us play every day or even evey week. I think money being tight is one of the most challenging problems for couples to cope with - nobody likes having to compromise on the things they enjoy but in truth neither of have that much time for games these days.

We've still not buying an Xbox, we're building a gaming PC instead and are hoping more Xbox-exclusive games come to Windows 10.

This heavy talk about marriage and I don't even have a girlfriend. Not even once.

/rant
/sit in a corner

But seriously, if the cross compatibility of UWP can be perfectly achieved. It will be awesome.

At minimum, make it like Playstation. Cross buy, cross play, cross save.

Gaming is my only vice , she wont try to take it away because she already tried and now I own two rifts and a vive ! Lol. Nah I've made a budget for games for awhile now and with steam yea I'm a few months behind on games but they are all so cheap. I told her if you can buy make up and get your toes painted and your hair done then I can get video games.

Gaming is my only vice , she wont try to take it away because she already tried and now I own two rifts and a vive ! Lol. Nah I've made a budget for games for awhile now and with steam yea I'm a few months behind on games but they are all so cheap. I told her if you can buy make up and get your toes painted and your hair done then I can get video games.

I'm lucky. My g/f doesn't do makeup, toe painting, fingernail painting, or getting her hair done other than a regular haircut every few months. :) I personally don't find any of that stuff particularly attractive. Who wants to taste makeup when you're making out? :) Although red lipstick on the right occasions can be interesting.

Regards,
SB

I'm lucky. My g/f doesn't do makeup, toe painting, fingernail painting, or getting her hair done other than a regular haircut every few months. :) I personally don't find any of that stuff particularly attractive. Who wants to taste makeup when you're making out? :) Although red lipstick on the right occasions can be interesting.

Regards,
SB

I don't think your making out right if your tasting make up ?

My gf is pretty good about that stuff but even tho she buys it every few months it will still add up to what I spend on games in a year. That shoes , purses and the likes.

By the way the PS4 Neo isn't twice the Power. The gpu might be but the cpu upgrade is only 30%. Put some Zen cores in there and then it might be a proper upgrade.

Back